Thread: First Dealbreak of the Age from the war KD's! YAY!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    The fundamental problem with war deals in the war tier is that no one likes getting farmed and it's bad for the game on a number of levels.

It's not like the top where there is a resource you can take if they back out, or if you 'win' in hostile/prep - at least, not this early when no one has honor.

And then trying to lawyer people when you don't even have a very real deal? Kinda dumb.

Neither side gave hostile on Apr20, per your admission. You (both?) are in violation of what appears to be your deal. Looking back at our logs, it even looks like you lied to us to get a deal in the first place by saying that you wouldn't pool and then pooling for this conflict. If you're taking an age off to relax and war the war tier, then do that. There's no reason to bully WSK for a war in which they were clearly going to get farmed, and there's no reason to pool or grow (or be t5 land) if you don't want to fight the top.
    Deal was simply we war, and that 20 apr both sides oof. Nothing about button giving was discussed because that was going to be played out naturally and to progress to war. We felt we are in a position to give a button 12h into hostile and that's what we did. The rest is history.

Clearly you took my statement of not pooling a bit too literally. When i said we're not pooling it meant we're not gonna push any cow/calves or use pool to keep it below decay. As it stands, pool is well almost 12k and decaying and i dont pay attention to it. If putting some acre placement to get range in a fight, in this case, 250 on my big dudes to deal with a dwarf thats 130% our top province size, meant pooling then im sorry for the misunderstanding. Pretty sure the others whom i made same deal, same conversation with, have no problems with that.

We've been stagnant except for that little bit of pool use to fight them since our last eowcf so yea im t5 without trying.

As for the not bullying for war part, may i remind you sir that you bashed spartans non stop into warring you when they were same size and in range and wont war you. So i guess double standard much?

Fyi, they have apologised for their accusations to me as well as not showing up to give us a fight we deserve. And I decided to cf them as i said earlier. We dont even push things as far as you did when you were denied your war in warring tier, zauper.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 17-01-2016 at 18:48.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information