Thread: #2 emermoji vs #6 The U

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

#2 emermoji vs #6 The U

The U receives notice from a 30k bigger kd. What ever shall cp do? What exactly is cp playing for this age? Will cp farm out and hand another crown to emermoji?! Has he learned his lesson these past 4-5 ages since he got 25 active players? Will he stall emermoji enough to get them out of competion? Will he hold a grudge and say "it's all good erv. Let them take their acres and we do some fsu. Wait for them to war and become the new shady kd." I always liked the idea of the Utopian DarkSide. Naw brah. We gave you courtesy when we caught ya sucking oop. Now you come at me with some outrageous bullcrap? Naw. That don't work for me.

I will lay it out in detail what's about to happen. Y'all gonna underestimate us once more. You gonna wave. We do what we gonna do. We finally maybe just maybe allow you to max meter and only if we choose to and when we want it to happen. Then after war we cf or we dont. You think cp was once more just running his mouth about what he will do. You forget about the little old U. Mean while we just sit it out. Wait for the right time and just start flipping out on ya. You will be in pump mode or you will be at war then BAM!!!! THERE GOES CP's AZNS. they done gone and went loco and hitting emermoji in war or pump mode or whatever. But yeah we had a soft spot for ya oop and didn't take near as many acres as I wanted. Actually cause some trouble between me and erv. Think I might have called him soft or a p*s*y. We shall see but I think The U is finally happy once more. The war loss took a lot out of us.

I do enjoy a challenge and right now the challenge is to see just how much damage a significantly smaller kd can do to the big guy.

Edit: just a footnote i dont know exactly what the deal was i read it but i wasmt paying attention. I just know if my man ervgotti tells me it was a rediculous offer then indeed it was.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 04-09-2016 at 01:53.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information