Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".
The 2500 acres for a CF itself Bart asked for wasnt a huge problem in the scoop of a whole age. What tied our hands was that we got the CFs with the other top kds on the condition we wouldnt give any other top kd tax acres for CFs or we would had to give the others the same amount. Sparta wasnt top 6 at the moment by kd no 7 however several of the top kds made it clear they didnt trust Barts "we arent competing this age" so we couldnt give him the 2500a for a CF without giving out another 15k land out of our 25k totalt. I tried to explain this.

Giving him the 1200a after their initial wave on us in fort I might had been able to sell to the rest but not the whole 2500a without some fighting back.

Also I can understand why Panthira didnt wanna pay tax. As you know I never pay tax either :P