Thread: Just so we all have our facts straight for #PayKuhan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The problem is you seem to be laboring under the delusion that you care about what you think.
    I don't think that is a delusion. I am pretty sure he does.

I don't really care about what a few select people that always troll the forums and make negative comments think, you guys are nobody to me. You can keep your opinion but I don't care about it.
    You just use this to pass the time.... hours and hours of time....

Also if you were correct, then I would have probably cf broken a bunch of times like some people on here do (Mike) yet that has never happened. In all the kds I have played in and with all the various people, no one has ever mentioned kuhan to me or cared about it.
    Facts not in evidence.
    It's just something you trolls use since you were never able to beat me in game.
    No, it is a point of reference that you are a non-performer.
    And most of you don't even lead kds. To make yourselves fee better you try to push me down to your level and say I don't lead too or ride coat tails but not a single person I play with will ever agree with you.
    Just LOL at this. As if I like the idea that I share a common oxygen pool with people in the modern banking system, let alone want to share anything else with them. The only think banks in the modern system are useful for to me is I can always find another plaintiff to make them my personal money source. It is also fun to use the courts to make banker's ears turn red in deposition as they try (and fail) to show restraint when I catch them in their lies.

Proteus, if I needed to know anything about you (and I don't) it would be enough to know that you are proud to work in the banking system. It pretty much tells me you are someone I would never want to have a beer with. Modern society forces me to use the banking system, and I do, much like I use toilet paper.
    Last edited by Sheister; 22-06-2017 at 16:35.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information