Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
War seems like throwing TMs to the wolves, in a few days OoW our TMs have lost 30-60% of their defense from abducts, they almost never get hit for land. Their nwpa keeps dropping and dropping, impossible to ever pump a single province. Feels the only way to play uto is to go from eowcf into your next war. That or win your first war, be 25 provs, CF and wave down. Prosp is dumb, free undead offense is dumb, plague is dumb, every non-core can get shat on. Of 8 hostiles in 6 days my KD has suffered, only 1 was within 15% nw, and they had a 1/3 military advantage and more provs. Then they wave and massacre TMs because they need an advantage going into war :/

Every single prov is down a massive amount of defense, offense, science, and TPA, and we haven't lost any acres, we just get lower and lower nwpa. People in kingdom don't want to war because they are weak. Enemy kds don't want to war because they are weak, nobody does "fair" waves. You get massacred and razed if you retal a hit from a kd 50% above you, or MS or LL.

Idk about other people, but I actually really like having a strong province, and outside of the top, it's been made mechanically impossible to pump. You can say it's the same for everyone, but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of the server has been shoehorned into this specific game play style. Have had 25% of my kingdom quit, 3/5 of them citing mechanical reasons for not having fun, they other 2 citing they can't keep up with the activity requirements. In my 6 ages of playing and leading, haven't had anything like it. (and another 1/3 the kd will quit if things can't change, they're all sticking around for each other, as soon as one goes the rest will)

In 2 days prosp and 4 days normal, our kingdom has been waved 8 or 9 times to hostile, 3 double hostiles, 300+ hits, 20 massacres, 200 abducts, and not one wave by a warrable kingdom. If you retal randoms they wave, if you don't they keep hitting, if you point out hostile they laugh. You try to CF, you don't get terms, only blanks broken within a week. Tag hostile you see randoms, don't tag hostile you get full waved into an ongoing hostile because they "don't check paper" (4 times in 4 days? It's a 1 stealth op come on!) My ****list is so long I have 1 kingdom to raze into war a week for the rest of age! Might be the only option left.

Rant over, War, war often, eowcf is the only break, and war is actually far more manageable, and far less damaging that being oow.

So, in short, having the bigger, stronger province and kingdom is rewarding.

Just like real life.

Why is this a problem?