In order to make Utopia a more fair environment it's important that all players know which tools are okay to use and which ones are not.

gathering information from another thread,this is what I have so far. Please do add more information :)

personal computer or cell phones into your own account are obviously okay

Proxies/VPN are against the rules regardless if it's your own or someone else's account you log in

Teamviewer is okay to use to log into your own account remotely.

Logging into your own account from another device(such as a friend's computer) that has been used for another account isn't specifically against the rules I think but can end in deletion, at the very least your in game actions will somewhat be limited.

Logging in from the same IP address as another player, even if it is your own device you are using and you are logging into your own account, isn't specifically against the rules but can end in deletion, at the very least your in game actions will somewhat be limited.

Some 3rd party tools for intel sharing are allowed for use. How the intel is shared and with whom is largely up to the providers of such services if I understand that correctly

Communication is strongly encouraged in and outside of the game