Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does bribe generals work?

you are right VT2....i did not notice what i had put it does multiply....

And i agree with re-bride hourly because this flawed op does not tell exactly what effect it had....The mod is supposed to be a set value however people argue as to what that value is....The duration is effected by "the TPA you're tossing around."
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Bribe generals and bribe thieves are both massive mysteries, even to this day.
    It's funny, because they haven't changed one bit over almost ten years.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

perhaps one thing that omac will fix? At least change the message to ***** last for 8 days....or something anything to that effect
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Let's hope they alter it so it details what it does, how long it's going to have an effect, and gives you hints on how much TPA you need to toss at people to get the maximum effect.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

"I have success running this op no matter how many thieves I send. Does the % of troops loss increase with more sent? I don't understand how this op works."

theives sent = duration until generals bribed are caught (not sure but think minimum is 1 hour)

just bribe gens every time you attack a province in advanced.
    (make sure pitfalls are on too if possible and your a warhero *evil eyes*)

VT2 when people say Stack, they dont expressly mean an additive interaction but also include the possibility of a multiplicative one.

minimum effect is over an hour change, you need about 0.5 tpa for that, iirc.

heck, just bribe em when you're about to hit and (if you can be bothered to) when their armies come home, if you know he is about to hit.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Post Fiend
    i have bribed an enemy and watched them bounce an attack in that hour.

each general sent has a 5% offense increase. i believe that bribe takes away a general or decreases 5% offence..

i am not sure about how it affect defense losses...does anyone have experience that confirms this?

It definitely does NOT screw with offense or defense.

Post Fiend
    I read somewhere that since the Guide says "until they are discovered" this was to be interpreted as meaning the next time the player logged on.
    Alas, poor Utopia! For 10 years I knew ye well.

Well I've often logged in to find "we have discovered a turn coat general and executed him" but never one for bribe thieves.

Perhaps bribe generals has a % chance of being caught each hour, based on the number of thieves used to inflict it.

Thread Information