Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sully Officially Owned

Post Fiend
    ok, so your not a king and all your success is because you landed in a kingdom with good leadership. right, so you have no authority to be talking down to people here. you haven't achieved anything in game, just sniffing your monarchs arse the entire time and now you think your heaps mad cause he made something great. WOOPY! start a kingdom of your own then make a claim.

most people who play at a high level that i know have been successful monarchs of mid tiered kingdoms and usually seek a higher level of play when they reach all they can with the kingdom they have led...

What I hate is ppl like chinaisgay with their attitude that everyone at the top must cheat etc when reality is a fair amount don't...

And now limited trading is legal... I think more and more people seeking a higher level of play will move up...

Post Fiend
    [QUOTE=ChinaIsGay;14299546]nobody ever said all top kingdoms were cheaters, just catwalks. QUOTE]

lol at you excalibus! where did i say all top kingdoms were cheaters?

I did not say you said it... I said the attitude of people like you (which clearly comes across) ...

If you talk to other people in your kingdom or when dealing with diplomacy issues the way you talk in these forums I am not surprised you are still learning to be a better king...

Post Fiend
    that makes little sense. i talk the way i do in these forums because there are certain people i don't like in here, smart-asses like yourself.

you do not know me well enough to start name calling...

Post Fiend
    The monarch is not the only person responsible in winning or donig great. Albeit their insight is taken 2fold, but a kingdom is derived from 25 players and each person does their hand and each person plays a role and leadership in the makings of a good kingdom. Monarchs cannot be on 24/7 so there is alot of players take up the slack. Hence if they get chained follow orders or give out suggestions, all wars, nw, etc.. is everchainging everyhour, so kingdoms need to conform to be better. Ultimately the monarch isnt the only person responsible for all recognition of a kingdom. I have a good kingdom and everyone puts in their 2 cents and is available to help when im not on.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeland View Post
    The monarch is not the only person responsible in winning or donig great. Albeit their insight is taken 2fold, but a kingdom is derived from 25 players and each person does their hand and each person plays a role and leadership in the makings of a good kingdom. Monarchs cannot be on 24/7 so there is alot of players take up the slack. Hence if they get chained follow orders or give out suggestions, all wars, nw, etc.. is everchainging everyhour, so kingdoms need to conform to be better. Ultimately the monarch isnt the only person responsible for all recognition of a kingdom. I have a good kingdom and everyone puts in their 2 cents and is available to help when im not on.
    yet, often, even in top kd's, the monarch is the first person to get blamed for lack of success, even though 90% of the time, they did everything they could and it was the kd that let them down

Bold statement. The top kds are top kds because they have kings like YF, ASF, Flogger, Sid, Jester, Cheese, Zoot, Delm(well maybe not) etc. Not due to cheating. Players who know how to make kd strats, that see things in changes form age to age, that can play the diplomacy game, who knows when to war and not. That's why they are top, not due to some trading.
    granted those people are the most well know of their respective kds, but you have to remember that there is 24 other people in those kd's
    and, often, the way the kd runs is that (for example) yf would be the leader, but in his absense, furto, soah & cyrax were still able to run the kd in a functional manner

you often have the monarch, then a "council" of 4-5 people who are perfectly capable of running the day to day issues etc of the kd, but are just missing that little something that makes them special =)

most people who play at a high level that i know have been successful monarchs of mid tiered kingdoms and usually seek a higher level of play when they reach all they can with the kingdom they have led...
    pretty much, a number of top players are ex-ghetto monarchs
    im one =)
    but i didnt choose to leave me kd, i got kicked out, for, of all things, being too active =(

Thread Information