Thread: Bored? Welcome to MORBO ALLIANCE

Veteran

Bored? Welcome to MORBO ALLIANCE

Ever wonder how would Morbo would form an alliance? Well, wonder no more, my fellow utopians! Morbo the Great has spoken to me in my dreams!!!! I see the light finally!!!!

*bbazzzzzzzzzzzz - Morbo possesing Lemans.... Uploading Morbo to memory.... Loading... Loading... Uplink complete*

Greetings stupid inferior puny humans, Morbo (who is great and superior) has, with great relunctance open application for kingdoms to be assimilated as part of the happy people of Morbo. (Note - kingdoms, not good for nothing provinces and their vermin leaders) Morbo (slayer of all) will require all Kingdoms to first change their banner to the great image of Morbo.

Morbo says this is a good idea.
    Agree.

All Hail Morbo!

Morbo (who is good) also requires that kingdom members intra each other in order to show their obedience to Morbo (who is master of all things superior), having done that each kingdom will conduct self interviews with each other and they then have to sit for MIQE (Morbo Intelligence Qualification Examination) in other to gauge their Morbo-ness before being assimilated as ONE of the many belligerent and numerous people of Morbo.

Morbo (who is merciful) will then conduct physical test which include staring at the computer for 48 hours without sleep (this is ensure you are able to withstand the physical rigours of Utopia) - Morbo (who is the great Awakener) do not believe in the stupid alarm clocks and sleep - if inferior puny humans have to use alarm clocks please join other inferior useless pathetic excuse of an alliance. Morbo only accepts the BEST Kingdoms - after numerous tests - if your kingdom is not the BEST then all of you should just delete your kingdom. As of now there is no BEST kingdom - best in Morbo's mind (which is expansive and all encompassing of the knowledge of know and unknown universe) is 12 google NW - as of now newbie kingdoms exist - they have not even touch the below average 100 million NW yet - pppfftt.. pathetic inferior humans.

Morbo also requires your kingdom to pass out their login username and password, so that Morbo(who is good) can check and monitor and with great relunctance run your pathetic provinces so that they may be fit to be assimilated by Morbo (Slayer of weaklings).

Morbo says these are good suggestions.
    Agree.

All Hail Morbo!

Enthusiast
    Dude, I think you've become waaay too obsessed with Morbo.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Veteran
    Yeah, can't beat the Morbo-ness of Morbo. :P

is this another account scamming thread?
    lol
    what the heck is a morbo anyway? an advanced mofo?

Yes, this is a scam thread. By reading it, you have been scammed of 5 minutes of your time, that you can never have back, and by replying you have been scammed of an additional 2 minutes, that will also never be returned to you. Please be more careful in the future about which post you open :)

Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand.---Baruch Spinoza

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.---Frank Leahy

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.---Galileo Galilei

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.---Andre Gide

I'm sorry, I don't speak stupid. -- Jace

omfg
    7 mins of my life has been scammed!!!

Veteran
    Damn you Jace, pffftt... why? why? why do you have to blow my nigerian time scam cover? Dang, there goes my credits for my fountain of youth account.. damn you, you MONSTER!! .... emm.. I await with abated breath of your next reply, VT2 and Spliff please flame this thread - I will sponsor you 2 for the a new PLATINUM account!! Hurry, limited time offer only!!

Post Fiend
    is Morbo the leader of this alliance

All heil morbo!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information