Thread: Field Entry problems

Field Entry problems

Before I even attempt to list this as a bug I wanted to know if anyone was having this same issue.

A few months ago I created an account but could never get back into it. The main page won't even let me click in the areas I need to to be able to log in. I click on them but the curser doesn't show. I try to type my information in there and nothing shows.

I just now tried to create a new account because I think the old one has been deleted by now and the same thing occured. I could get some feilds filled in but others would not. The only one that wouldn't fill in me the second time I tried was the e-mail address. I went back a thrid time and now none of it will fill in. I know it isn't my internet or computer because I tried it on several different computers in different locations.

Any ideas or anyone else experiencing this?

And I have played this game before. I just took a few months off and I come back and the whole website is different.

No responses. I am surprised.

Use Tab. Its a long standing bug, but since most people ticked 'remember me' they dont have to log in anymore, so stopped complaining.

You can click right on the very left of the fields usually, at the very edge, to get the flashing cursor.

You must reset your modem, clean cookies, delete firefox, download Chrome, install Utopia Angel, create account with umunk.net, then make new EMAIL ACCOUNT. Make your email account attached to your nice new Utopia account. Problem solved....

Thank you for letting me know about the bug. Hitting tab worked perfectly.

nice
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information