Thread: 3 days of freeze time rules!!

3 days of freeze time rules!!

Another day of preparations is one of the best changes they could make. I know there'll be addicts who start foaming around the mouth after 48h, but I think there are more who will appreciate the time to digest changes and prepare properly. Thanks OMAC!
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

IMHO, this is similar to the argument that we should wait an additional year before giving drivers licenses. Reason: then people would be a year older so would be "more experienced". However, this will only make inexperienced drivers a year older.

It does not matter whether you have 3 days or 4, or 5 or 6 days of protection, everyone has the same amount of time to prepare and develop, whether in protection or not. So, example, even though you have an extra day to prepare defenses, someone else will have an extra day to prepare offenses and attack you. (Note: this is an example, not suggestive of any particular strategies anyone has).
    Everyone has standards. Some are just higher than others.

If everybody had 12 hours of freeze time, everybody would be equally screwed. By your reasoning, that would be just as good as 3 days.

Or maybe you mixed up freeze time and protection?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

I want two weeks of freeze, because it's so cool not being able to do anything.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

LoL yea that was some seriously flawed logic Allrias...

Thanks OMAC, nothing better than plenty of time to discuss strategies and themes!
    S E C R E T S

I like when i can relax and do nothing. week of not thinking about uto will actually be good :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Damn! Now I actually will have to play with my kid more and can invite my wife to a night out in the town without fearing of SMS from the kingdom? That will surely screw up my whole timeschedule... maybe my whole life!

/end sarcasm
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

oops, my bad... i thought we were talking about protection... i see i was wrong now.

as for freeze time, i have enough with 3 days.
    Everyone has standards. Some are just higher than others.

Thread Information