Thread: How can a hurting kingdom elect a king?

How can a hurting kingdom elect a king?

My kingdom has been around for many ages now, and has always been organized, warring, and active. This age, however, we lost about 6 or 7 of our long-time veterans due to time constraints from work/family etc. Our kingdom currently has 22 provinces, but that's not the real number. We have 9 provinces "Awaiting Activation", and 2 provinces who are in protection, but have not made contact nor responded to in-game messaging.

The person we decided to be our king has all of the active provinces voting for him, yet is still short of the required number of votes to gain control of the monarchy.

Is there any way around this? How can our kingdom even attempt to salvage it's legacy without the ability to elect a monarch?
    dz comin at ya

Kill off the players once they come OOP.

Then kill off your inactives who havent voted.

If they cant manage a simple vote they cant be of any use to your KD. If they dont post objections to death in the forum they have no right to stay, so dont hesitate to remove them all.

Veteran
    Yes! Yes! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Provinces AA count towards your minimum amount of votes required.
    This is a bug that should be fixed.

get a little honor
    "Oops..."

kill em all and if they wanna stay they will ask why they are being killed you just tell them becuase they have not voted for a monarch and that makes them useless

hell make a thread in forums and put the title in caps for example VOTE OR DIE so someone might asscuse you of shouting but having no monarch is something worth shouting about!!!
    The fool who asks is a fool for only 5 mins
    The fool who never asks is a fool for life

"kill em all and if they wanna stay they will ask why they are being killed you just tell them becuase they have not voted for a monarch and that makes them useless"

Alex, I'll take quick ways to drive new players away from the game for am million...

First time I tried to play Utopia, I got beat down right OOP, and had no clue why. No messages, nothing, just all of a sudden I'm getting beat down... I send the Monarch a message and said "WTF?!" and he said "Oh, we thought you were a farm." By that point, I was down to 40 acres and it would be impossible to rebuild, so I said screw it and deleted the account and restarted... thankfully second KD actually sent me messages once I was in the KD, asked if I was a new player, asked if I needed any help, and I learned a lot about the game and became an active player and a useful player to the KD. But I can see where someone would easilly be turned off by getting killed for seemingly no reason (to them at least) and leaving the game.

Post Fiend
    My first kingdom was #1 honor kingdom :) So I got lucky. That said, if they inactive, then kill them off, but give them warnings. It helps.
    The World is out there. We are stuck inside Here.

no warnings. if you already sent them ingame PM, then there is no point in sending them warnings. the instant they come OOP, kill them off! if they complain, tell them to vote, and actually reply to messages. if they do vote, and do reply then you don't have to kill them off

Thread Information