Thread: Building Efficiency

Building Efficiency

I started playing DE/Mystic, with during Protection 50% Guids, 40% Banks and 10% Farms.

DR @ 60%, with at least 2TPA and mainly Elites

Problem is, I've never seen a Building effinciency lowering that fast, I'm under 80% at a few days OOP.

What are the options to boost a building efficiency a part from pumping sci and/or running a descent % of homes?

Is this kinda typical for a DE? Cause playing Gnome, Human or Orc I just never had this problem? Thanks in advance!!!

Enthusiast
    DE/Mystic with 50% guilds meaning you have 100% modified guilds taking 0.02 wizards each or 2% of total acres in wizards per hour change out of your population and you're wondering why your BE is dropping like a rock?

You're taking 0.02*your acres in wizards every hour change, and probably 1% of your peasants into draft every hour change, without placing points into pop science nor increasing your overall pop on your province, of course your BE is going to drop quickly.

Say you're at 1000 acres with 9,000 peasants, 1000 wizards and 15000 troops andnormal draftrate. that means at the hour change you will get 20 wizards and 90 troops which will drop your peasants to 8,890. You have 16000 jobs to fill for max BE, and you're losing peasants to fill those jobs, at around 110 per hour change.

Post Fiend
    you have no need for 50% guilds as a mystic, even if you were none mystic you dont need 50% guilds. get it down to atleast 30% if your that horny for them but i would say 20% once your wpa is at 4. run 15% homes.
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

I started with a 50% guilds built to get ap to those 4 WPA. After that I'm lowering it to 20%. But still, I was really surprised by the impact it had...

I tried this 50% strategy before on other races, to get to 2 WPA and then rebuilding. But the BE never lowered that fast.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm pumping science right now, heading to 4 WPA , and going to rebuild afterwards.

Regular
    Your problem is 60% draft + a lot of wizards incoming. Combine that with no science and no homes and you know your problem. :)

Since that question has been answered...

HIJACK

Ok ii've heard both mentioned so please enlighten me. 65%+ draft and mid 80's BE and 55% draft and 100% BE+. Which is better in a war environment where you'll take a couple of hits. And why. Thanks

Almost forgot. DE or gnome. Gnome is actually pretty fun to play it just sucks when you take a magic chain.

Regular
    You forget to mention what kind of buildings you build and how many military/thieves/wizards you train...

Thread Information