Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over 3000!!!!!!!

Post Fiend
    wow that's a lot of posts, i will make it my life long goal to catch up! what is your secret?
    Last edited by Bigbob; 25-01-2009 at 12:48.

Post Fiend
    48 and counting.

I signed up to post something important, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Istiea View Post
    Unlimited: talking about improving, you should improve your mix. And yea, you are telling him to get a life and not stay here with "trolls and morons"..but what are you doing here, if i may ask?
    I wish more people like Unlimited would've spoken out to me when I was addicted to some other forum(when I was younger). It is tough love. Too much time I wasted trying to impress people with my great post writing skills and my new Forum Title (i.e. "Respected Member") for 1,000 posts. Hell it took me just about one year to get 1,000 posts! It took EFFORT to be able to post an average of 3 posts/day. I just can't imagine being able to post anymore than that WHILE ALSO playing my Utopia account, going to school, seeing my friends, etc. The only way it would be possible is if I was addicted. Even to have 1,000 posts in a year I would have to say one must be addicted; I definitely was. The computer is VERY addicting.

Although, there are some positives that have come from Utopia and other Forums. They gave me improved grammar, vocab and sentence building skills (not awesome but improved). However, I did realize that once I got out into the real world my self-esteem was low and all the time I had spent on Ventrilo and the forums didn't improve my work ethic, social status, sense of humor, interpersonal skills...NOTHING! Actually the reason I was on the computer was because of my social anxiety. I had a fear of rejection, little confidence and low self-esteem. Staying on the computer doesn't fix anything! Reading about how to talk to girls and people in general won't make your fears go away and make you any "cooler." The only way to imrpove your personality/fears is to STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND GROW!!! You must! It is hard but all successful people are successful because they challenged themselves(and not in how many posts they can get on a forum!). "Those that care don't matter, and those that matter don't care."

A lot the time a comment isn't even needed, but people want to have the most posts on the Forum so they say useless comments that aren't even relevant or necessary. <--- Not aimed at you VT2. From what I have seen you make sensible posts, but I am concerned. You have 3,000 posts in the last 7 months, that equates to ~14 posts a day! This concerns me. Is there anything else you can do to take yourself away from the computer? Because seriously bro, I used to be like you. Now I have realized there is SOOO much more out there! Life, women, friends, FAMILY! You will get so much happier communicating with people face-to-face than any Forum Title, Post Counter, or Moderator can make you feel!!! The VOID you are looking to fill can only be filled by your family!!! NOW GO TALK TO YOUR FAMILY and remember to smile!!!!!!!

And Istiea, what is Unlimited doing here? He is surfing the forums, why? He wasn't IMPLYING that being on the forums is bad, he was merely IMPLYING that it is good to balance your forum activity with face-to-face interpersonal communications.

Aaron :)

Talking

My bad :D thought it was a reply for jobo's post. I take back all i said . Your mix is great dude! :P

That's an impressive wall of text, Aaron, but your newbie-status is as nothing compared to my new title.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Achieving the 3000 posts marker sure is an unusual thing to be proud of.

Good on you for putting your story out there, Aaron.

& I thought you meant NW!
    Silly me, as I/m sure you're still at 200 acres.

Around 1.6k acres, actually.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

VT too
    I wuzz jess funnin' ya
    You are the poo bear to my boo boo

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob View Post
    wow that's a lot of posts, i will make it my life long goal to catch up! what is your secret?
    no life & no friends :)

The secret of so secret, I'd have to kill you if I told you.

Everyone in here talking smack about posting in these forums being a waste of time or lame is a hypocrite. Search inside yourself for true peace. VT2 entertains us all. Would you post more if he posted less? What would we read then. News or something I guess. We're all junkies, lurking around checking each thread for new material, hoping someone posted so we have something to read. VT2 does that for us.

VT2 - Spammer

Word.

Regular
    k make it word spammer..lol

Post Fiend
    Wait, we should be thanking Catwalk, cause without him, there wouldn't be no VT2.

And Catwalk, how you got so many here jealous of your stature with the head wigs in Utopia is great, atleast your posts are constructive, not destructive.

Cheers bro:)

Thread Information