Thread: best a/m for elf?

Post Fiend

best a/m for elf?

which is the better personality for a warring elf a/m? mystic or warrior? say they are both pumped with science, which would be the more effective?
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

Sir Postalot
    warrior for more attacks
    Mystic for MS
    War hero for more sustainability in wars

thats about it really
    so if you can do army in/out go warrior
    if you would like to be casting MS on people and dedicating more land to towers etc, go mystic
    if you arent that active, and dont want to have to worry about econ in war too much, go war hero

Hmm i am chosing between Mystic and Sage as ELF Hybrid A/M

I will be focussing more on Attacker then Mage. Mystic frees for example 10% buildings cause guilds are twice as effective giving 10% room for other buildings increasing military strenght. Sage will give sci and the ability to maintain it. I'm a bit scared to the improved learn attack. I think No 1 targets will be Humans and No 2 Elves cause of their -50% wages leaving more left for Science

What you forget that human will not be that easy to learn, because human will have more science and better defence with army out.

Warring a/m elf depends on kingdom and setup. Merchant is good, better than sage I think. -50% wages will mean with 10% banks and 10% homes you would have a pretty good economy if not getting hit a lot. Helps in wars better than sage. Mystic is not that good, because you need a lot of towers to cast MS. And if you don't cast MS during war you are loosing half of your personality. So I think take warrior(if active) or merchant(not so pro/active) and cast pitfalls, amnesia, storms and fb.
    ILM.

I'm active during the day, yeah but not during the night. I aint gonna get out of bed anymore to play utopia. So -15% attack time might be a waste. I am a bit scared of the new learn attack. its a bit useless in wars probably, u got a point there :). What i liked most tho from mystic was the double guilds efficienty. I have no clue however if it would be better then 15% income tho :p

I think i'll follow your advice and take the Merchant personality. I'm not totally convinced yet but... its worth a shot :). It will let my province last even longer in wars.

Thread Information