Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Post Fiend
    Patience my children, patience.
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

I'm patient, lol. It sucks, but I'm cool with delays. I just think it's a bad call by OMAC to post that the servers are up when in fact they are still very much broken. :)

Go to the Zone & Play!!!!

Regular
    2h late.... Blah this sucks!

Post Fiend
    I want iiin, sitting around in freeze time is the most fun ever!

They did say three days of freeze time ..... we are into day one and you all getting the DT's ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

Whose been a naughty request then?

i if may quote roslins post from the announcements area

Players can create a new province/log in to old provinces now. Please note, however, there were some complications in the transfer of the new game code, so not all changes are currently in-game. This will be fixed tomorrow, and will be followed by an update on the forums.
    The fool who asks is a fool for only 5 mins
    The fool who never asks is a fool for life

it means that they had a problem transfering the game over to the next age and they intend to fix it 2morrow and post in the forums (annonucements)

so keep your eyes peeled for the update

and yes i am a wee bit annoyed that i cant get in the game and start posting topics in the kd forum like checking who got carryied over and who is new ect
    The fool who asks is a fool for only 5 mins
    The fool who never asks is a fool for life

Well I received an email with my same username and a new password and it still will not let me get in, this is down right sad. They really need to communicate problems and issues better with the game or they will end up losing people that get tired of this same crap every age.

DarkFang VoF. I had same problem where they e-mailed me a new password and it did not let me in. However I went and entered my old password for last age and I am in

Well I tried that and that did not work. I then tried to follow their log on process and it then tells me my email and username is already in use. I noticed they took down the contact us link they had up yesterday, So I guess I will check back later today, but this is causing problems. Last age we lost returning players because of stuff like this and I bet we do again. As I said they really need to do something and keep we players in the loop.
    I had a kingdom mate get in last night but now I and another kingdom-mate are having this same problem. Nothing I do seems to work at all, I cannot even delete my account and start a new one to even trade back into my kingdom...I am just really annoyed because the amount of active players is bad enough without all these hassles between ages. I know things do not always work as they should but this is silly. Opps nevermind I found a link to email them and find out what the problem is with my account.

Thread Information