Thread: Sign up

Am I stupid or what? wait! dont answer that.

this is my first reset in a very long time so I'm a little confused about OMAT's new game registration.

WoL just reset. All the indications are the new age is in the pregame stages. I am not getting a sign up screen. Just the :

"I am sorry, but I was unable to open this account. Please make sure you provided the correct username.
    (This game started on 01/31/2009 so you will need to create a new account if you last played before that date.)
    (Old accounts are also deleted after 10 days of inactivity.)

NOTE: A New Age of Utopia began January 29th
    If you did not choose to stay with your kingdom at the end of the last age, you will have to create a new account and will be placed in a random kingdom. "

and

The current WoL Utopia age ended on the 26th of January (i.e., 00:00 GMT, 27th Jan). Freeze time of 3 days for the next round should begin at 00:00 GMT on the 28th Jan.

Current Age - The Age Of Hope

Dont know the date where you are but its the 29th here and near the 30th GMT

When I sign up it takes me to my current master account. Does this mean I need to delete the old master account and create a new one? If so what's the sense in a master account?

Can we even join a kingdom right now?

Thanks

it means, if you were in a kd at the end of last age, you didnt change the box at the bottom of your throne page that states "keep me with this kingdom" and instead had the default of "delete my account and ill setup with a new kingdom" or something like that lol

you dont have to delete anything... there should be a link to create a new acct on your main portal page.... and it will tie yourself to your main portal page (the black one) and you will be in a new kingdom

yeah, Omac screws up a lot of things! its a love/hate relationship. they love us because we play their game, meaning they make more money off the sponsers. we hate them because they make so many mistakes.

from the description you gave, it sounds like you are getting the same error that hit WoL like a month ago, lasted about 12 hours, and no1 could get into their account. we could get to the master account, but not into our WoL account. message Omac, tell them your problem and they might be able to help you out

goliath..yeah I reset rather than staying in my old kingdom...

this is all I have:

Registered Game Accounts
    Game Owner Sitter Status Options
    Utopia: World of Legends

xxxxxxx - active Edit | Delete
    Utopia: Genesis
    Add game account
    Login links expire after 15 minutes - refresh this page to acquire a new link if login fails.

The only place to add a new account is listed under Gen...

submitted a support/feedback form but if anyone has anything to add please do.

thanks

LOL I just got my activation code for an account I didnt create or access....oh wait that maybe for the gen account created to check the "Add game account" option under Gen
    Last edited by XXX; 29-01-2009 at 23:51.

OK I deleted my "Old" account and that cleared up the issue...I guess my old account should have auto deleted when the age reset but it didnt...

thanks

Thread Information