Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nw

Enthusiast
    use cb or som+som to find enemy defense.
    Then, i use the following calculation

(EnDef)*1.01[oversend 1%]*1.09[4 generals, 9% bonus]/OME[offensive military efficiency]=Raw offense sent.

So if say ur offense is full elites, u can take RawOff/6 to find the number of elites sent. If u need to send horses/prisoners, subtract from RawOff then divide by elite strength.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
    I cant use a calc becaus I got a mac. But you guys probably righ I will convert some of my homes to arms. The draft advantage sounds pritty nice.

But I will try to max my scinces later on (Libraries), and if it goes well I try out for some attacks. Hmm is there any way to calc an attack without using angel?
    1. There is no max limit to science.

2. You can calculate manually:
    http://utopiaresource.com/wiki/index...se#Raw_Offense

It's just raw off * ME vs the defenders defense

Banned
    I do mostly every thing by hand. However I use angel when I want to show others.
    I went to that site to check it out. I must say the tools look cool. So I checked out the science calculator. I punched in a few numbers to test it out and I was given incorrect numbers. Someone should fix that.

vines, how can I be as cool as you?

Post Fiend
    vines uses an abacus from the early Ming Dynasty.

Go away, vines.
    You're confusing the n00bs.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

As a nw player, what do guys recomend for the wage rate??

200% or 50%.

50% when you're seriously low on cash, or not directly involved in any kind of battle.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thanks alot VT2! I just got one more question for you, what do you recomend for Research Rate for an explorer human sage?

Thanks

Could anyone pls help me, what kind of research rate should I have on my scinces(Human sage/explorer) .

That's kind of a tough question because a lot of it is based on personal preference

My answer is, "as high as you possibly can while maintaining a province that is still functional/useful to the KD."

For some who do a good job plundering/thieving out of war that might mean a higher rate. As an explorer I'd anticipate your opping abilities are weak, so perhaps having more cash to contribute to kd and province pumping/exploring. I think you should be able to keep it at least on active , since you're not warring.

Honestly the exploring thing isn't really my type, so maybe I'm way off here.
    "Oops..."

why play explorer in a war game ?
    you are missing out on the main event which is the war fun.
    sim city this is not.
    anyone with any talent in this game despises explorers.

you ruin the game for the rest of your kingdom you dont contribute to war effort and you hold the kingdom nw up so the rest of the kingdom is forced to war against bigger nw kingdoms than they would without you being there.
    i know in the kingdoms i have played in we always kill off anyone who plays explorer. they get the 3 D's
    delete defect or die.
    its nothing personal we just like winning wars when playing a WAR game :)
    ED
    Ex Rage
    Ex Havoc
    Ex Mercy
    Ex Ancients
    Ex Fratzia
    Ex Secrets

ehe what do you know about my kd:s goals?
    Cant you just answer my question instead?

Post Demon
    2 or 3 short of max. Unless your actually chasing the top slots, in which case you probably can't afford that much without cutting into your explore ability...

I know, in war build, I'm at accelerated. I'd assume my war build costs about as much as your explore costs, so you should be about the same. Maybe higher if you really have run away from the main pack and don't have to deter bottomfeeders...

Think Different

Thread Information