Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Utopia, taking it too far?

guess catwalk doesn't have the balls to answer....

nice

well, i guess he has the balls to respond to others behind my back, but not to come to me directly....

CW = coward...
    Last edited by Luth; 24-02-2009 at 00:20.

"idealogical differences" catwalk? you feel that should give you the right to bash me and my kingdom? just because we have differing opinions on things?

that's BS...

I was wrong to make a comment about your kingdom, since I know nothing about it.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

exactly, and then you preferred to apologize to someone in my kd, rather than come to me? Especially when i directly asked you what you meant by your statement.

and by making that dig at my kingdom, ultimately is a dig at me, and i'm the one you should apologize to, not anyone else.

that's cowardly imo...

Take to him!

So who won the war? Ready to fight the best ghetto on the server?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    If I tell you for example that my bank account currently holds less then 100$ does that mean my chances of getting harmed in some way just went up?
    That is not exposing yourself. Including your bank account number in the statement would be exposing yourself.

And if I always avoided the subject of money, refused to give anyone any information about how much money I have or how much I earn and so forth would that mean the chance of me getting harmed would fall?
    Yes.

On a side note - I never thought about googling my handle. Interesting what came up; apparently I signed up for several dating services. Explains why I get all those weird phone calls.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nfidel2k View Post
    That is not exposing yourself. Including your bank account number in the statement would be exposing yourself.
    I still exposed myself a bit, just not completelly... But my bank acc nr is 8480-6 972 358 673-4, now did the chance of me getting harmed go up? Because people know the acc-nr to my <100$ account?

And Id say the constant hiding and refusing to talk about money would hardly lower ur chances of getting harmed in some way, if anything Id say it would rise suspicions.

still waiting Catwalk......

Post Fiend
    first off, stop with the irc jokes, it's not even funny anymore... yeah you muddragon.
    Secondly, what the hell are you still waiting for Luth, CW gave an informal apology already, suck it up. Although we all might want to appear noble and righteous in the perception of others, in reality, nobody gives a rat's ass.

After all this spamming, i can't even remember the title of this thread. :S

and if you don't give a rat's ass, complacent, why are you posting? No one is forcing you into this thread?

this is between me and catwalk... stay out of it

Post Fiend
    How about no? You're so pathetic begging for a apology, it sickens me :D. This may be a bit of a shock to you, but, the nature of an apology is that it's not to be forced, but is willingly given.

I don't give a rat's ass about your post; I read the forums for my own pleasure; This isn't your thread; I addressed two issues. Yours came second to the first one, and seeing as how the first one is already trivial, you can imagine my value on the second one.

begging for an apology? i'm demanding an apology for what he said... and an "informal" apology is unacceptable imo.

and as i said, this is between me and Catwalk, stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Take to him!

So who won the war? Ready to fight the best ghetto on the server?
    Luth's Kingdom destroyed mine quite easily. If I was still playing Utopia I think I could have dragged up the final results.

Both started off around same networth. After about 3 days of war we we had lost about 2.5-3K acres. Luth's Kingdom took a total of around 5K.

We dropped severely in networth obviously and also lost some provinces, due to deletion and defection.
    - = Paintrain = -

Oh yea how many provs does she have? Have you quit now?

Thread Information