Thread: Star Wars: Valuri's Saga I

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Valuri & Padawan

Name: Valuri Sa'rea
    Race: Kiffar
    Class: Guardian

Description: Valuri is an average-looking kiffar with brown hair and eyes. He is six feet tall and weighs 160 pounds. He is always wering his Jedi garments and cloak. He carries a green lightsaber and practices Form V lightsaber combat style.

Bio: Valuri was born an orphan on Kiffu. He was discovered at age two by a Jedi Knight and taken to Coruscant to train as a youngling. Valuri was made a Padawan at age 14 and trained under Tholme until the beginning of the Seperatist Crisis, at which time he joined Master Quinlan Vos, a fellow Kiffar. At age 26, Valuri passed the Jedi Trials and is Knighted a few weeks before the Emergency Powers Act is approved in the Senate. After the Battle of Geonosis, Valuri served in numerous battles in the Outer Rim until returning to Coruscant in 19 BBY seeking a Padawan of his own. He was assigned a 15 year-old Twi'lek female named Terri Hria. The following evening, Anakin attacked the temple.

Name: Terri Hria
    Race: Twi'lek
    Class: Padawan

Description: Terri is five feet tall and weighs 105 pounds. Like most Twi'leks, she is considered attractive to those who view aliens as such. Her skin is a pale green hue. As required by the Jedi Order for younglings, she still wears her Jedi Robes since she is just a day old Padawan. She uses a rare, yellow lightsaber crystal.

Bio: Terri was scouted by the Jedi on Ryloth shortly after her birth. He mother was poor and decided the life of a Jedi would be better than anything she could offer. Terri trained as a youngling until age 15 when she was assigned to Valuri Sa'rea as a Padawan.
    Last edited by Shari Tana; 11-03-2009 at 03:42.
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Thread Information