Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Realest doing Charity

yep

1. How accurate it is if I send 10 thieves for infiltrate? Or should I send more?
    2. How many thieves should I send for bribe thieves if all I need is to steal some gold in the next few minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by yume View Post
    1. How accurate it is if I send 10 thieves for infiltrate? Or should I send more?
    2. How many thieves should I send for bribe thieves if all I need is to steal some gold in the next few minutes?
    1. Infiltrate works the same as the SoMs, that is if you get 2 you can figure out exact number of enemy thieves. Hence, 2 10 thief soms are sufficient.

2. 10 thieves should be enough.

I have a war meter question :)

If both Kingdoms reach hostile, do both Kingdoms get the war button, or does it still stay in the hands of the KD that reached hostile last?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I have a war meter question :)

If both Kingdoms reach hostile, do both Kingdoms get the war button, or does it still stay in the hands of the KD that reached hostile last?
    basically, it is the kd that is "least" hostile
    massacre/learn/plunder = 0.5 points
    trad march = 1 point

max points in the "hostile meter" is 100 points

and it degrades by 14% (i think) or 1 point each month change
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

So its not possible for both Kingdoms to have the war button at the same time?

only one kingdom will ever have a war button. If both sides max the war meter, then neither side will have the button.

Ok, thanks for the answers :)

There is something I don't understand then! How come when a KD gets waved and they don't want a war, they don't just do retals anyway? Seeing as they will be the ones that are in control of the war button?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    Ok, thanks for the answers :)

There is something I don't understand then! How come when a KD gets waved and they don't want a war, they don't just do retals anyway? Seeing as they will be the ones that are in control of the war button?
    often it is just easier for them to give up the acres and move on =)
    plus, people can make mistakes when counting the hostile meter, and bugger it up
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

For starters, when you retal you surrender ops. But essentially, retal war is pretty pointless, unless you are doing it with the goal of dragging out hostile to prepare for, since otherwise all you are doing is wasting both parties times, and make yourself vulnerable to vultures once hostilities end. There is no point of having to do the stuff like that in war (blanket riot/ms, 2 attacks a day, etc.) but without the spoils of war (big hits, honour, etc.)

Essentially, its a very gay thing to do, and frowned upon by good kingdoms. Nevertheless, a lot of people engage in this practice because game mechanics allow them to do so.

I see. Thank you both for answering :)

Hey Realest, since no one is asking any more questions, I thought I should ask.

I'm looking for someone to wash my car. It's an old Mazda, that's about to fall apart. There's a dead granny stuck to the front of it, I wasn't able to get her off, was doing over 100mph when I hit her. The rims are as greasy as Matty's arse(no, it's not the same Matty from Pbs, I swear). You get dirt in the eyes just looking at it, that's how bad it is.

You up for it, mate?
    ILM.

Enthusiast
    hey realest,

say my KD just came out of a war for 24 hrs, not fairly prepared yet, and honor rich. An old nemesis KD comes along and massacre waves us, and insists on doing so until we declare (we beat them last age, childish ppl). They are also crappy in honor. We think a war is not in favor to us due to the honor difference, wad are the effective options we could retaliate without surrendering button and besides getting external help.

massacre out of war sucks, so let them do it, while you keep training and spread aid to fix your provinces. Once you get into shape, then re-evaluate if you can war them. If not, retal 2:1 to massacre to grow out of their range until meter maxes and those who have no targets there can go randoming.
    The End of an Era

Thread Information