Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iran

Post Fiend
    How can a war with Iran ruin the US economy? Our economy is so powerful that it topples the economies around the world simultaneously without even really trying.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    lol you do realize that when the world is destroyed, there is no rebuilding it

when its gone, its really gone
    No, because Ahmedinejad said that he wants to help push along the final battle, so that GOD will destroy the world, and remake it... sorry, I didn't give all the details =/
    He fully believes the word of the Qu'ran. Bush was the same way, imo, just more discrete about it.

He's a complete loon and even if there was anything sane about him, there's a coven of old evil witchmen who tell him what to do and say.
    Iran hasn't been a democracy in a long long time.

The US should send hit-squads and just eliminate him and all the old islamist nuts who rule the country and let the whole thing settle on its own. most of the people there are much saner than their dictators

Post Fiend
    rofl. Today on my news, I watched Iranian riot police run away from protesters! XD It was SO awesome! =)

It is important to remember that we (the US) are responsible for overthrowing the democracy in Iran and installing a military dictatorship under the Shah. The people of Iran need to figure out their own internal politics.

To date the United States is the only country to drop nuclear weapons on a city. That means the rest of the world has good reason to be concerned about the new weapons construction underway in the United States.

I am quite confident that Ahmadinejad is sane and will look out for himself, his family, his political allies, his country, and his religion. There is no reason to think he would take an action that simultaneously threatened that entire list.

Iran, and therefore Ahmadinejad, has good reason to be wary of the United States. They have no reason to look out for U.S. interests. If they don't bend over, give us all their natural resources that does not mean they are crazy irrational zealots.

Post Fiend
    Good addition, sheep! Very true.

Thread Information