Thread: 2 OLDies LF KD

2 OLDies LF KD

Hello,
    a friend and me came back to Utopia from a very big break of some 5-6 years. We do have the knowladge of how Utopia works and how the basic support programs work but as we havent played in a while we are a bit rusty. We are both communicative and are willing to relearn everything needed.

So basicly looking for an active KD that wants 2 old player looking for some nice fun and chat.

Contact me Via MSN or Irc...

My nick on irc is KrakenDomes and my msn is troymaxon@yahoo.com
    "Mike Hawk Owns U"

Also looking for older players wishing to get back into the game. My MSN is Herobrst@hotmail.com.

do come to #glamour to contact me.

Cheers

Hey man,

I also came back from a 4 year break about 6 months ago.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of top kingdoms eager to take you on, but if you want to just play and not have that kind of heavy-duty commitment, contact me (below). We are a kingdom of pretty good players, currently rebuilding under new leadership.

If you decide after an age with us that you'd like to move back into the top, I'm totally understanding and will even help by recommending you. I'm a former top player myself (2 kd land crowns), and I still know a few people. But I'm confident that, after playing with us, you won't want to leave!

Here's how you can contact me:

MSN: saapad AT hotmail.com
    AIM: sadp182
    IRC: Rune on utonet, I usually hang out in #desire and #playboys

Copy Cats (16:8) may be what you're looking for, if you're up for competing with the best 20 kingdoms or so. We're very supportive of new players and happy to help you get up to speed. You're also welcome to hang out in #copycats even if you don't join us.

MSN: catwalkutopia(at)hotmail.com
    IRC: Hans on UtoNet (irc.utonet.org) in #copycats
    More information here
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    o_O

Seek me out in #Apple or scont@hotmail.com

We can take a set of new players quite asap, and even need it greatly.

Kingdom itself is rather new, but we have several quite so experienced leaders and players who played in varied enviorments.

We aim to have people who are able to make their hits twice per day in wartime and who dont fear IRC.

Except that we are rather casual focusing more on the social parts and to enjoy the game/kingdom.
    Last edited by Scontan; 29-07-2009 at 07:48.

Post Fiend
    kokobaibai@hotmail.com my msn or irc Crisco. Whatever works. I'll gladly teach you all the things you need to know. It's been a longstanding tradition of ours to teach players who never had the opportunity to really understand the game.

Post Fiend
    Not sure if you've found a kingdom, do add me on MSN: daniellow2k@hotmail.com if you haven't found one. We have two places open.

Thread Information