Thread: Fluffy's strength?

Fluffy's strength?

Ok if another kingdom sends a dragon at you and you have no relations with them and you go into another war and they end up going into another war and you still have no relationship's with each other, is fluffy full strength? Also if anyone can give me a link to some actual numbers I would appreciate it.

OOW Dragon with no relations is 50% strength.

If you give them hostile relations, and they send a drake, its 75%.

It matters what relations are when the dragon is sent, not when it's started.
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    As far as I know its the relations that the KD has towards you. If you are unfriendly and they are hostile and you send to them its 75%. If they are unfriendly and you are hostile and you send to them its still 50% (OOW like DH said)

I also thought the HP of the dragon don't change, that is the strength of the effects. IE OOW Ruby would only reduce mililtary eff by 4% instead of 8%, if sent in hostile 6%, but I have since been told otherwise that is the HP that change not the effects. I have only had 1 dragon OOW and I didn't pay enough attention so I don't know.

Enthusiast
    I thought it was the dragon's HP. No source though.

Veteran
    That is what I was told more recently by a few ppl in #strategy, so I go with that.

It is the HP of the dragon that is modded by relations. Cost doesn't change, effects don't change.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by khedrei View Post
    As far as I know its the relations that the KD has towards you. If you are unfriendly and they are hostile and you send to them its 75%. If they are unfriendly and you are hostile and you send to them its still 50% (OOW like DH said)

I also thought the HP of the dragon don't change, that is the strength of the effects. IE OOW Ruby would only reduce mililtary eff by 4% instead of 8%, if sent in hostile 6%, but I have since been told otherwise that is the HP that change not the effects. I have only had 1 dragon OOW and I didn't pay enough attention so I don't know.
    LOL, ru4srs?
    The End of an Era

Enthusiast
    Why would he ask if he's not srslyrly?

Thread Information