Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sad news, guys

Enthusiast
    you do realize I am from the USA? Everytime you call me a tool I think of a wrench, hammer etc.. if you are meaning to insult me its not working well ;)
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nasty View Post
    you do realize I am from the USA? Everytime you call me a tool I think of a wrench, hammer etc.. if you are meaning to insult me its not working well ;)

You insulted your own intelligence right there. I suggest you go ask around how you did it if you don't understand it. You made me smile atleast. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Glad I could make you smile :)

If it is an American term then its one that is hardly used. I have very rarely heard the term used and especially not as much as you use it.
    Since its not too popular I assumed it was foreign.
    It seems more silly than insulting. The way you use it reminds of that girl using the word 'fetch' in 'Mean Girls' (yeah I watched that movie..) Its just not catchy and seems silly.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Forum Addict
    Glad I could make you smile :)

If it is an American term then its one that is hardly used. I have very rarely heard the term used and especially not as much as you use it.
    Since its not too popular I assumed it was foreign.
    I guess that just says alot about you. Maybe you should read more, and stop being such a tool.

And yeah, it's an american term. Can you imagine yourself what it means? :)
    ABS vs Rangers

LOL AT AMERICAN IGNORANCE.

Its not american so it cant be funny or insulting........
    - = Paintrain = -

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    LOL AT AMERICAN IGNORANCE.

Its not american so it cant be funny or insulting........

Well, double ignorance. It IS american, but Sir Nasty demonstrates true Ricky Lake spectator intelligence.

I'm curious, does he even know what it means? Perhaps he can ask his master.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Stop saying Fetch!! err.. Tool!! It's not going to happen!

Not sure what neck of the woods you are from but, around here, if you called someone a tool I think everyone would stop.. laugh at you.. then move on.
    Really.. Who uses that word?

Its so seldom ever used I have to believe its origin is NOT American but even if it was.. no one ever uses it lol.

Give it up Gretchen.

Forum Addict
    Stop saying Fetch!! err.. Tool!! It's not going to happen!

Not sure what neck of the woods you are from but, around here, if you called someone a tool I think everyone would stop.. laugh at you.. then move on.
    Really.. Who uses that word?

Its so seldom ever used I have to believe its origin is NOT American but even if it was.. no one ever uses it lol.

Give it up Gretchen.

You don't travel alot, do you? By travel, I mean 10 miles outside redneckville. Do you watch hollywood movies? :) Maybe you should, and perhaps learn something about your own language.

Ignorant and a tool, often combined since a tool doesn't know any better.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    I'm so tired of hearing the nonsense that falls out of your mouth.

Get outside of your house and don't depend on TV/Internet feeds for your life training. You might find out how real people talk.

I know that will cause you to respond so I'll say in advance I am done talking about you and how much you want to hold my lovely bunch of flowers. So expect no more responses.
    Last edited by Simey; 19-09-2009 at 12:26. Reason: langauage

Lol. these threads just get better and better as days go by :)

Forum Addict
    I'm so tired of hearing the nonsense that falls out of your mouth.

Get outside of your house and don't depend on TV/Internet feeds for your life training. You might find out how real people talk.

I know that will cause you to respond so I'll say in advance I am done talking about you and how much you want to hold my lovely bunch of flowers. So expect no more responses.
    I knew you wanted the last word. :) Like a child. But then again, I had to post this post so I guess that makes me a child aswell.

And yeah, I am so tired of speaking through a proxy, you're such a tool, tool. Get opinions for yourself instead of trolling around.

PS: I do recommend travelling somewhere else than redneckville, perhaps even to a country with smart people like Germany, France, Canada, Norway, etc. :) It might come as a shock to you, but ppl in all other countries can point out Sweden or Iraq on a map, and they know how to speak english even. And they know what a tool is. :)
    Perhaps I should demand you speak norwegian, since your words don't mean anything to me.... What a brilliant attitude you got there. Truly american.
    Last edited by Simey; 19-09-2009 at 12:27. Reason: langauage in quote
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Now now, the American people get made fun off enough already. No need to go at it again. That's like beating a broken dog.

And btw, I've travelled thru Europe a lot and -never- heard people use the term "tool" for someone who's ignorant. We just call them... IGNORANT. Funny how that works. Or... Cow, sheep, some reference to a dull animal.

And btw, who would care what people say in Hollywood. It's not like it's considered to be the center of knowledge or anything. Holly Wood is made to put pricks on a stick, not?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

PS: I do recommend travelling somewhere else than redneckville, perhaps even to a country with smart people like Germany, France, Canada, Norway, etc. :) It might come as a shock to you, but ppl in all other countries can point out Sweden or Iraq on a map, and they know how to speak english even. And they know what a tool is. :)
    Perhaps I should demand you speak norwegian, since your words don't mean anything to me.... What a brilliant attitude you got there. Truly american.

Oh yes, because people's IQ (aka how 'smart' someone is) is derived from their nationality... now believeing that makes you a tool stoffi. The word "tool" is sometimes used to describe someone as dumb in the Scandinavian countries, mostly by people who lacks in vocabular or who think they are cool when applying it. Interestingly enough it shows of stoffi's ignorance when he uses it and assuming everyone outside his own bedroom knows what it is.

And no, most people does not know where Sweden is, and those who think they do usually mix Sweden up with Switzerland. There.

I think I know where Sweden is.

Enthusiast
    I'm quite sure I know where Sweden is. It's that country where you can put a tent almost everywhere. Between Finland and Norway. On the other side of the water from Denmark. Y'know, there! *points*

Thread Information