Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate my T/M

Director of Age Changes
    Overdraft, terrible BE, low sci.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Regular
    I agree with a couple of the earlier sentiments. You should really get some elites to help attack. Otherwise you are just a huge waste of nw, we have a pure t/m in my kingdom and though his ops are great he can't even help raze provinces that are 1/4 his size.

Postaholic
    i would go 6 raw tpa and 6 raw wpa. Your current wpa couldent MS a good a/m.

I would try to be bigger if i were going to be t/m aswell, could be more usefull as dragonslayer then. And a few k elites to raze small provs as mentioned.

Sci arent bad, but could be better.

Postaholic
    just checking if my acct is still alive :p

i dont blame ppl like VT2 for thinking t/m sucks. based on what i've seen ppl post in this forum and the performances of t/m in other "top" kds that i've warred in the past, i can conclude that the majority of ppl have no idea how to properly play a t/m, and most players currently playing have never seen a REAL t/m

this t/m has decent dpa, tpa and wpa, but based on draft rate, building strat and the way he talks, i have to say unfortunately this guy has NO IDEA how to play t/m.

t/m is not an individual thing, its a KINGDOM thing. certain kd setups and strategies r needed to bring out their full potential, the player needs to be VERY active and unselfish, and the monarch needs to understand exactly how to use t/m. none of these are anything that can be shown in a simple cb.

PS: damn this game is still alive?

It's got junk for WPA, and is too overdefended for its size.
    It's a total fail.

And yes, the game's still alive, but it's on the verge of death, and we're not even likely to get another real age before it drops dead.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

VT2 you don't think t/ms are a good use of space in your KDs?

I am not a fan a T/Ms myself but my ppl want a few.
    If they are in the KD they had better be able to fund dragons like crazy and have enough extra def specs to help kill dragons in a big way. If thats a possibility then I might agree to two of them in my KD.

If you guys have any thoughts on that I'd appreciate it.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by raiman View Post
    VT2 you don't think t/ms are a good use of space in your KDs?

I am not a fan a T/Ms myself but my ppl want a few.
    If they are in the KD they had better be able to fund dragons like crazy and have enough extra def specs to help kill dragons in a big way. If thats a possibility then I might agree to two of them in my KD.

If you guys have any thoughts on that I'd appreciate it.
    that's what you are looking for, yes =)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

I have 3 t/ms in my kd and I think we do we ok.
    The End of an Era

Regular
    your TM is weak dude, the sci is very low if u ask me...and only viscount now for a TM is low honor
    There is a lot of love around.

Regular
    and I totally agree with waheed regarding the TM roleand how to play it, if u ever want to see some TMs that will make killing a province possible in 30 minutes(that was the best ever for a 1k province with 50dpa home..usually takes several hours)...check us out(smoking kills ()..4 dedicated TMs that will war any time with a only attackers kingdom and own them!)
    BUT one really need to know what to do with a TM and how to use it and I'll keep that to myself;)
    Last edited by Bishop; 15-10-2009 at 09:32. Reason: locs
    There is a lot of love around.

I would lower towers like half, runes are usually easy to steal, build libs instead, pump science in population, thievery and magic by a lot.

Bishop, why'd you edit titanul's post and remove the locations when the age is over and no one can actually log in to check out those locations ? seems kind of pointless to me..

for the guy who said viscount is low honor for a TM.. you sir are an idiot. Some ops that a dedicated TM will use.. and use often during war generate very little honor at all.. I know this from personal experience ... 3-5 honor per op on nightstrike (not a rogue) 4-7 honor from fireballs... the only way your TM will have huge amounts of honor is if they are playing for themselves and using landlust and or propaganda... as these 2 ops generate the most honor of all the ops available. The real primary ops from a TM do not generate anywhere near as much honor...
    kidnappings on a prov +/- 5% your NW = 3-5 honor... on a prov +25% is about 4-6... -25% is more like 1-2 honor per op..
    nightstrike against someone -/+5% is 3-5 honor per op... +25% is 4-6, -25% is 1-2
    fireballs in the same setups is 4-6, 6-8 and 2-3 per op.
    all of this is not including boosted honor gains from provs with higher honor...
    not all TMs are greedy and play for only themselves... and without gaining 500ish/honor per day from attacks alone it makes it hard for a TM to compete with most hybrid attackers to gain honor.. even though its much easier for them to keep said honor.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Bishop, why'd you edit titanul's post and remove the locations when the age is over and no one can actually log in to check out those locations ? seems kind of pointless to me..
    cause it's in forums rules/guidelines so even if age is over... he's just doing his job
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I have 3 t/ms in my kd and I think we do we ok.
    nothing overly wrong with T/M's just HIS T/M
    we had 3 as well =)
    Last edited by _greenie; 17-10-2009 at 01:37.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

fimbul clarey and ryalnos piss over your 3 T/Ms
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    for an elf, your science sucks

you are also insanely over drafted, im surprised you can barely pay your army

3.6k pezzies vs 23.8k troops...
    3600*2.25 * 1.113(sci) * 1.06 (honor) = ~960 gc/hr
    23,800 * 0.5 = 11900gc/hr in wages

have 2-3 hits on you, are you are completely screwed

nice numbers, but very poorly managed prov

EDIT:

have just noticed something...
    3. +13.96% defense bonus
    119.12% def.

i think you're lying about MP being off =)

This.

t/ms are worthless anyways unless planned beforehand, and for a very coordinated kd.

Thread Information