Thread: Attacking OOP

Post Demon

Attacking OOP

Just as a matter of interest, who intends to attack OOP rather than exploring?

Back in the old days I used to always attack OOP, but back then gains were based on relative land so attacking fatties with no defence was great. Now that gains are based on relative NW those fatties with nothing but soldiers will probably be half the NW of a good attacker so is it still worth while attacking straight OOP?

Obviously those who intend to war OOP it is, but those who want to attack at a larger size - do you just race to 1000+ acres by exploring/dicing and then convert after that?

I think like last age they will be a huge amount of farm out there so attacking at OOP should do great.

active explorer should get out of range and be safe since it will be so easy for them to do so.

lol I think they should have call this age; the age of SK

Realest relies on you to follow the ghetto code of valor.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampy View Post
    I think like last age they will be a huge amount of farm out there so attacking at OOP should do great.

active explorer should get out of range and be safe since it will be so easy for them to do so.

lol I think they should have call this age; the age of SK
    Yeah, but a farm that is 50% of your NW is no use at all.

I think farm should be good to attack until one reach 150k net and still good to steal from until one hit 200k net (same as this age)

Post Fiend
    This age we have a dedicated explorer personality!

Too bad it also has one of the nicest bonus. Now to convince my kingdom it's a good choice.

Exploring oop is the best way to go. I know thats what I will be doing cause im lazy.

Post Demon
    It's what I'll be doing too because I can't login until a good few hours after coming OOP when the good targets will have gone. Plus I doubt there will be any worthwhile targets for me to hit anyway.

How much should an attack explore OOP? And why not just attack for acres?, you end up losing soldiers/military either way.

Post Demon
    Unless you can find good targets OOP you will quickly get left behind by explorers. Normally it is what I like to do because it is much more fun, but with NW-based gains, slow servers and the fact I'll not be able to log in until a few hours after coming OOP when all the best targets will have gone it just doesn't seem worth it - I'd rather do a quick-fire explore and then convert at the end of the first week or something similar.

Thread Information