Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Farming of so called super kingdom alias DOA

pathetic.

One more time, how can you expect anyone to follow the rules is they are not enforced? And why do certain rules sometimes apply, and others dont? You decide that on what ever gives you the least amount of work to do? srsly. Go do what you should do, or quit modding!

A) Regardless of the rules not being enforced, they should be followed.
    Simply because cops don't "usually" enforce the speed limit over a particular road, does not change the fact that you were speeding.

B) Regardless of the rules not being applied to all members, they are still applicable to you.
    In this case, moderators don't see everything... and some do not agree with one another

C) Simply because you were caught, and others weren't, does not change the fact that you were caught.
    Rules were broken, moderators offended... thats life.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Domn View Post
    This being pretty much the point I was making, that the whole kingdom wasn't in on any upcoming farm war. Then I offered a somewhat reasonable explanation to the section of news that has drawn the most attention, those 5 hits that created the hostile. So while it is certainly possible that somebody set it up, it is nowhere near absolute.
    I don't believe in coincidence

Thread Information