Thread: Need An Invite

Need An Invite

Its been a while since I was on here. A lot has changed. So it seems I now need an invite to join a KD well not to happy about that but who am I to complain. I'm assuming this isnt the only thing that's changed about utopia so I'll say I'm a noob this first go around. I have IRC, and pimp so that"s not an issue. Being able to follow orders is iffie depends on the order (has a problem with authority). If I don't like it I'll let you know. As far as activity goes well don't have anything better to do at the moment. Hit me up if u so choose if not piss off.

what kind of leadership would ever take someone in that has a problem with authority?

Orders are meant to be followed, orders can be discussed and talked about and maybe even changed. orders should NEVER be broken.

This is a teamgame and just as any good team the team needs a strong coach, a strong captain, a good scorer, core players and even good benchwarmers, cheerleaders and waterboys. You are the one that does not belong or need to be a part of the team at all. What you need is a one-man game. Try chess you nub! You clearly have no understanding about teamgames.

I just hate people breaking orders and think uto is a one-man show.

Good luck in finding a suitable KD nub. Even the ghettos need players that follow orders. Infact if they manage to follow orders they might become a bit less ghetto.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

hahahahaha.. you know.. i think i prefer this method for players trying to create an account.. It just shows you how many of them there are and how many of them are clueless as to what this game is about..

Also how many of them get killed before ever reaching 1k acres..

The noobs should see this as beneficial too and it could in fact increase player numbers.. How many would return to the game right after being removed? At least if an education is gained on the recruitment boards before actually going into a kingdom, getting kicked can be avoided.
    You gotta be innit to winnit

The Beast

http://thebeastonline.webs.com/index.htm

Looks like I struck a Nerve LOL. But you misunderstand me. I clearly say it depends on the order. And that if I didn't like it I would tell you. As it is I think your just scared of being told to piss off. LOL it doesn't really matter thou its basic human nature to disagree even if both are correct. Orders may be broken especially if it is counter-productive or self-destructive. And I never said anything about being a one man show. And 1 more thing just to shine some light into that dark hole you call a life Chess is a two player game (yourself and your opponent). Dumb Ass.

You know I can't help but see the social conformity and the degrading ass kissing that is now involved to join a KD. Don't get me wrong I very well aware of why the invite system is in place. And like every system it has flaws. I also understand the desire to be in one of the top KDs etc etc etc. And its all well and good. But I for one am not a kiss ass. I will not sugar coat who I am to please anyone. That being said I am very fond of Utopia even played a bit while i was in Iraq, which wasn't easy to say the least. All I request is an invite, and i will personally do my best to improve our KD. Thats all I or any other individual can do. email me if your interested if not well you know lol Craigbizi@aol. com

i need 1 invitation.... i'm nub but active :)

Thread Information