Thread: Announcement posted...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    Lil green man! :D FLUFF!!!

Thundergore:
    Just a day or two ago, I and my friend was deleted. I feel that you or who ever did it, must think us as cheaters. But we are not.
    We are two guys that drive a semi truck over the road and also live together too. I played Nutmeg in KD () and he was invited to join us as Black Pepper ..
    When we go online, it is usually near or one after each other, cause of driving shift change. We both will use same internet connection and same computer on the road or at home... If it would be possible to reinstate us back to our Kingdom of (), We would be grateful. I can let you know that we were and are 2 different people..
    Last edited by Bishop; 13-04-2010 at 20:04. Reason: please do not post locations
    A day with out Utopia, Is a day with out fun

and, also, they never xlog

Enthusiast
    1 IP, 2 accounts and same kd has never been allowed. Not a single game would allow this either.

Quote Originally Posted by dayboo1 View Post
    Thundergore:
    Just a day or two ago, I and my friend was deleted. I feel that you or who ever did it, must think us as cheaters. But we are not.
    We are two guys that drive a semi truck over the road and also live together too. I played Nutmeg in KD () and he was invited to join us as Black Pepper ..
    When we go online, it is usually near or one after each other, cause of driving shift change. We both will use same internet connection and same computer on the road or at home... If it would be possible to reinstate us back to our Kingdom of (), We would be grateful. I can let you know that we were and are 2 different people..
    If you have concerns you should contact Thundergore at utopiasupport@utopia-game.com - there forums aren't really the best place to deal with your issue (thundergore may not even see this post, and it needs to be logged correctly)

Thread Information