Thread: Another homeless guy looking for a job

dingy

Wink Another homeless guy looking for a job

I played a really long time ago... several years. Maybe something like '99-'03. It's been quite a while.

I'm quite flexible. I tried exploring, honor whoring, attacking, and possibly something I'm forgetting, all with basically successful results. I also ran my own kingdom for an age and took over for a loser midway through another.

I will mostly spend time online during work (don't tell) and cannot make guarantees about getting on at home. It's the best I can do. I'm a good communicator and team player, so I've got no problems filling whatever need is there.

I'm a very meticulous planner. When I played in the dark ages, I would routinely get to/near the top 100 in the first few days of the age. I never could get the knack for sustaining that level of growth though. I guess it always proved to be too many variables to plan for when I was exposed to attackers and other such distractions... but at least I could hold my own and be highly competitive :-)

What else do you want to know? I just want to get my feet wet so I've got a home and some familiarity with the game again for the next age.
    I want to kick my Farmville habit, and I need your help! :P

dingy
    This forum seems to fill up quickly. How many of these posters actually get invites? Jeeze.
    I just want to get in and play, ffs. This invite-only thing is outrageously tedious. I'm a smart guy, good player, YEARS of experience with Utopia, definitely willing to be active. And I don't have IRC, and I'm not really excited about learning how to use it.
    Last edited by dingy; 14-04-2010 at 16:44.

email me bro, thedrunkrobert@hotmail.com we'll talk

dingy
    Just ramping up my post count, don't mind me. Five posts is apparently the magic number.

(Btw, some structure in a kingdom would be nice. I'm okay with a ghetto but a well-coordinated kingdom sounds better than some of the disorganized ****holes I remember from days past)

Thread Information