Thread: Why did omac/jolt/whatever you are called ruin utopia for us

Forum Addict

Why did omac/jolt/whatever you are called ruin utopia for us

Mehul was a bloody hobby programmer and managed to create a fantastic game. OMAC takes over saying they will revive it etc etc.

And what happens?

They change the code that has always been working, shuts down the game, makes several temporary ages while waiting for new code. Then when it arrives, it's CRAP and full of a million bugs which are still there, after all this time.

Not only that, they don't advertise, they don't care much for the game, they can't get the game running smoothly(like a certain amateur programmer managed to do)

But to top it off, they completely ruin the forums. I come here to check out the state of the game and the forum layout is HURTING MY GOD DAMN EYES!!! How do you expect ppl to get thrilled over a game when the forums look this bad? Black, yellow and white? WTF! If you ever went to school and did a power point presentation, you would know that YOU DON'T MAKE COLOURS THAT HURT YOUR EYES! As a teacher student, I'd flunk you if you ever did this in my class.

This is bs! It seems I will never play utopia ever again.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Pointless thread. A copy and paste of what have been said long before, literally. Thread should be closed.

i have no interest in watching another flame thread develop.

Thread Information