Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking Opinion on Alliance War

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    phatooey to you as well

Enthusiast
    i've know of HaJ for several years, and i've never heard of them doing a 1 vs 1 war, let alone a 1 vs 1 alliance war, unless they created it, and then some other alliance fought the war for them. And I know how mouthy they get in there IRC channel. They show no restraint and no honor. It could be one province, and they would declare a alliance war on the one province, and then they would call in help.

i heard haj lost an alliance war to a single kd
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Yep, to BF lol, hilarious stupid conflict. Cest la vie.

I dont mind saying it was a stupid conflict. I had been in the alliance 2 ages when that conflict started, and it made HaJ look utterly rediculous. I am one of the leaders of HaJ now and even looking back the entire thing makes me cringe.

Scott250, you only got what you deserved mate. You talked so much crap, so you just got equal amounts of verbal crap thrown back at you. You also know alarmingly little of HaJ but yet try and portay yourself as someone in the know, give it a break lol
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 20-04-2010 at 00:42.

Post Demon
    i've know of HaJ for several years, and i've never heard of them doing a 1 vs 1 war, let alone a 1 vs 1 alliance war, unless they created it, and then some other alliance fought the war for them.
    We just finished a war with an HaJ KD, 1 vs 1 with no outside interference that I could discern. And they lost it too, so its not as if they didn't have an incentive to call for outside interference if they had been inclined to do so when needed.

So much for that claim.

Frankly, I don't think my KD has ever been directly affected by an alliance.

Alliances seem to be the sort of thing that people like to talk about, but that won't really affect the KDs that are not in one of the alliance networks.

Guess if several KDs in an alliance ever decide to GB us, I might radicalize my views on the matter, but it has yet to happen and its been at least 6 years now.
    Last edited by Magn; 20-04-2010 at 04:55.

Thread Information