Thread: Decent Kingdom Recruiting Attackers

Decent Kingdom Recruiting Attackers

Am looking for attackers, able to make at least 2attacks/day in war though dont have to wake up to attack as long as you are able to attack twice at your own schedule. Its not a hardcore kingdom, more to relaxing, but we do like to war alot. Any takers?

Hello there, would be interested in joining over 3 years again. Played a lot in gen and wol but had real life issues so quit. Was even 2-3 times monarch as noone stepped up, right now need just to get playing again.I am 27 male from Estonia GMT+2, logging in at least 2 times a day if at home try to be online as much as girl allows:) Play attacking thief or mage. So if interested my e-mail is T a i x 1 6 @ m a i l. ee
    So waiting for an invite. Thanks!

Hi!

I've played utopia previously... a total of 3-4 years.. have had a break for a year but i'd like to pick it up again.
    So invite me if you wan't a really active player with some experience.

E-mail is p a t r i k h u s e t @ g m a i l . c o m

i'm looking for an attacking kingdom, i used to play utopia, i am active used to get in 4 attacks a day with avian :)
    but a lot has changed since then but i'm willing to be taught, and will take on advice and orders readily!!!

Regular

verteran looking for some action

i've played utopia for many ages but took a break the last age due to RL issues. i'm looking for a KD that is active and wars without hesitation (but with some wisdome, of course). if ur interested, my email is j n g l e b 1 9 8 4 @ y a h o o . c o m

at your service

Hi I am Soubhik from India(GMT +5.30). I just got out of school and have ample free time now. I've played Utopia before but I'm not a veteran warrior. Since I have free time I can do 2 attacks per day and also am looking for a relaxed kingdom that loves war. You guys seem the perfect choice for me in that sense.

I am free and ready for action!

since I've just joined this website, they aren't allowing me to publish my email!

who cares, my email is : souvikmondal.j @ gmail.com

do contact if you are interested!

hi email me if you want an attacker that will attack 2-3times a day very active (on 24 hours) ive played many ages but have taken half a yr off. my email is flames2ice @ gmail.com

thanks for replying just sent u guys a msg with my hotmail add, it be better if u guys have msn...just need further filtering down to fit the attacker for my kingdom

Hi There

I usually played as A/T, able to take 2 (sometimes 3) attack per day.

Please contact me: xkermit(@)hotmail.com

iamreckou @ hotmail.com

Count me in.

count me in too

deathpower05(@)hotmail.com

count me in too!

Thread Information