Thread: Experienced player, A/M, need invite

Experienced player, A/M, need invite

Hi,

I've been playing for over 5 years now and really know my way around the game. I play mostly attacker and mage. Looking for a decent Kingdom (should be at least 9 mil KD NW by now) that is organized and has good leadership. I love to war, but can also play casually. I'm currently on summer break from university, so I'll definitely be high up in activity, logging in up to 5 times a day, or more for wartime.

GMT (-05:00) Eastern US/Canada Timing.

Use of Angel/Pimp/IRC preferred. Come on, how can you even play without these?

I've played this past age, and want to play into the next age starting this Friday. I have played king in two ages in the past, and enjoyed it.

I need an invite, so please send me one. (I'm not sure how this invite thing works) My forum account name "ss0220" is the same as my utopia game account name.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ss0220; 16-05-2010 at 18:02.

Regular
    Hey, I might have room for you in my kingdom, but we use msn for contacting instead of mirc. If thats not a problem catch me on msn at tobias_hk_87@hotmail.com and I will tell you a little something about my kingdom :)

Thread Information