Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My torment is over

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    ofc ghettos will occaionally attain good ww counts. that doesnt mean anything.

im just saying that youre claiming to be dominant in that tier in which case you should move up instead of staying there and bashing ghettos ;)
    u still didn't defined the term "getto". we are still waiting to tell us how u make a "getto" to war a 3/3 or 4/4 war record KD...

Quote Originally Posted by KaptainK View Post
    What is this? Effing Eharmony? LOL. You make me laugh. Why do we give a sheit? He asked if you were a chick, we didn't need the personals ad if you're dude. Besides, even if he did go that way, I'd imagine it would feel like pedophelia, the way you act. I am laughing.

Just a quick note on the forums. The forums aren't games. lol
    Also, how exactly does one cheat in the forums lol.
    laugh, he made suppositions, i answered with the truth.

about the cheaters, u are not very smart since u cannot fully understand that "flaming is the only way to fight cheaters in forums. ingame u can either OUT-Cheat them or just Out-play them with superior tactics and organisation." is totaly different than saying "flaming is the only way to fight cheaters from the forums"

everyone else understood it well, u must be the village... (u know what).

anyway, for VIVIC:
    u should know that there is life under top20, and also under top50.
    some of those that are lower in the charts can't play this game at the level top20 play, and it's not always LACK OF SKILL!

most of them are not as "good" as top20 but there are many that ruled top20 and decided to join other KDs cause of their lack of time to play Utopia at top20 level.

there are many KDs that have more than decent activity and very nice organisation, and , if u and Snowstorm stamp those as "gettos" u are nothing but ... (not a very nice word will fit here :D) . u can't call "getto" a KD that does about 80 uniques in a 48h interval, so, just go watch your own teams and stop offending ppl. cause those are our enemyes and we like fighting them, and, ofcourse, winning the wars with them.

have a nice OOF and hopefully OOP.

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post

want to arrange a real OOP war with my current KD? will be fun :) you want wars, ya? we will give you wars. if you want 2 wars, or 3? as many u want :) just find me in IRC :)
    we can try, but i first need to know how many provinces u have suspended, so we know how many we will fight OOP.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tedybear
    anyway, for VIVIC:
    u should know that there is life under top20, and also under top50.
    some of those that are lower in the charts can't play this game at the level top20 play, and it's not always LACK OF SKILL!

most of them are not as "good" as top20 but there are many that ruled top20 and decided to join other KDs cause of their lack of time to play Utopia at top20 level.

there are many KDs that have more than decent activity and very nice organisation, and , if u and Snowstorm stamp those as "gettos" u are nothing but ... (not a very nice word will fit here :D) . u can't call "getto" a KD that does about 80 uniques in a 48h interval, so, just go watch your own teams and stop offending ppl. cause those are our enemyes and we like fighting them, and, ofcourse, winning the wars with them.

have a nice OOF and hopefully OOP.

cheers!
    you are right. i was just making fun, dont get offended.
    i apologize for my words, everyone can play where he feels ok. i also played in the so called "ghetto KDs" before....
    good luck

Thread Information