Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fort Question

Post Fiend
    From the guide:
    Guard Stations
    Unlike Forts, Guard Stations will not make you less vulnerable to attacks. Nevertheless, they will effectively protect all the resources you own – land included –, making the enemy’s attacks against your province less efficient.
    Decrease Resource Losses when Attacked by % * 2

From this blurb and from the attacks I have made and suffered, GS help on all attack types, learn, TM, mass, and plunder. Not sure about conquest and but definitely not ambush.
    I am in a warring kingdom and I am usually one of the most hit provinces in my kingdom during war, I run 26% GS for this reason. Before war when we get mass waved or learn waved I lose very little resources.

In a kingdom that doesnt war much a good combo of TG and Forts would work well. In a warring kingdom forget about forts and run TG and GS instead.

Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    As far as I am aware GS do not protect science or resources, whatever the guide says. May be wrong, but that is my understanding.
    they protect sci.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information