Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitfalls + Bribe generals

Thanks Palem.

So what's the size differential in its spectrum in relative NW? Is there a formula to gauge that?

Also, on BG --
    1. Is it once again, NW-basing on the effectiveness of making it happen (or is it relative TPA for it to even happen)
    2. What is the typical duration of the BG? (Till the target logs back in? Within a time-specified duration that it remains? For as long as the Bribed Generals are at home/away? On the next hour tick?)
    3. Do we need to send a certain percentage of our theives to make a BG succeed? or can we get away with the old days of do a BG with 10 thieves or even under 100 thieves?

We want our average, mundane warrior to be able to do some of the ops so that our Rogues won't have to basically prior to hitting/chaining.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's about the same for attacking

+20% and you should be fine
    20-50% and you'll start failing a bit more
    anything beyond that you'll prolly fail a lot more than you'd like.

I'm sure there's more precise info out there or even a formula, but I don't know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    2. What is the typical duration of the BG? (Till the target logs back in? Within a time-specified duration that it remains? For as long as the Bribed Generals are at home/away? On the next hour tick?)
    3. Do we need to send a certain percentage of our theives to make a BG succeed? or can we get away with the old days of do a BG with 10 thieves or even under 100 thieves?
    Last it was explained to me (which was long ago) every tick a check will be performed to see if the general is discovered. The more thieves you send, the lower the probability that he will be found out. Sending 9 thieves is good for a couple of ticks.

bishop could you confirm this.
    Thanks

i dont know how the detection and duration affect each other
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information