Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vacation?

Bishop, that is fine you can disagree.

The way it looks from where I sit is that you, Dharan, Webhead, and several others all participated in various forms of mockery, ridicule, and insults. Perhaps you can read over all your posts here and convince yourself that you did not type a single word that could be construed in such a manner, but I read the same posts and it appears quite plain.

Dharan for instance, just implied that I was a moron. That is a direct and purposeful antagonizing remark. So by definition he is still obviously trolling, yet I see no threat of banning him.

Like I said, just observations.

There is a report button, got a problem with me "implying" that you a moron, just point and click. And if I called you a moron it would be flaming, not trolling. Your little urban dictionary research doesn't change that.
    S E C R E T S

Ok, that is fine as well. I can see where you two are going with this whole thing. Let's just assume for a moment that when you implied that I was a moron, it wasn't to purposely antagonize me. So tell us what was the purpose of your open remark of ridicule?

The fact is, in your efforts to accuse Bishop of trolling (which are completely baseless) you yourself have become nothing more than an actual troll. Pursuing an avenue of discussion and accusation without any validation or anyone even remotely agreeing with you. You are a peon with a ridiculous opinion which you keep re-posting, regardless of the fact that there is absolutely not one single post in this thread where Bishop violates any rules. The same can't be said for the poster who was being threatened with bans.

The OP had his questions answered by several people, and even re-answered when he didn't understand what we were telling him, then proceeded on some kind of mission to annoy people. THAT is trolling. Same thing you are doing now.
    Last edited by DHaran; 28-02-2011 at 20:46.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    The report button is for reporting forum infractions. You don't go accusing people in a thread as that in itself is actionable.
    Allow me to make myself clear. Use the report button and the moderators will take a look at anything you believe breaks the forum rules. You guys don't make the decisions in this thread, nor are you allowed to provoke other users.

If you want to discuss forum moderation you can PM Thundergore, he's the community manager.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information