Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halfling Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    cs and wts wont stop a decent halfer.

huh? i though cs(wt too) just bounces off 25% of ops.....without regarding to tpa difference

Do correct me if i'm wrong.. just need to be clear about it. Thx

Postaholic
    It does, but the 3 out of 4 that get through REALLY hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by sclm View Post
    huh? i though cs(wt too) just bounces off 25% of ops.....without regarding to tpa difference

Do correct me if i'm wrong.. just need to be clear about it. Thx
    i mean they wont stop him from opping you, as hes not going to lose any thieves.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Definitely some interesting thoughts about the halfling cleric combo. Personally, I never gave it a lot of consideration, as I like to play heavy attacker role, and if I was going to be a rogue I would be halfling rogue. But it does seem like it would have some potential, and seeing as how Cleric is a new personality and has never been used before, it might be the true underdog this round.

Myself, I was "95% set" on going Human Merchant, but now that the age is almost upon us, I think I am actually going to run Undead Merchant (Heavy A)

But that, is for another thread.

Post Fiend
    Not by a longshot........ but keep thinking that canadian, then we will see who laughs when the age starts xD

Post Fiend
    i mean they wont stop him from opping you, as hes not going to lose any thieves.

Massacres kill theives, maybe drop 3/4 of your acres, how bout ET, always a way around it:)

keeping a bit more tpa is far better than all the effort of massacring.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |

Post Fiend
    keeping a bit more tpa is far better than all the effort of massacring.
    Going into war without a 3 raw tpa is asking for trouble.
    Massacre's is legit option.
    You can take acres back in a hurry, theives & wizzies and defence for that matter take alot longer to replenish.

You implied that you were relying on wts and CS for your thievery defense, so I pointed out that a halfer would ignore those as they get no losses on you. 3 raw and wts is also wrong though, its too much for thief def but not enough to switch to tds and op.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    Except you wrongfully assume that Halflings have limited attacking power. Do the calcs, they are on par with Humans. Give it 25% TG and 10% stables and it is very NW efficient, uses it's stealth for intel (like a reverse CB) and runs a WPA enough to break non-mages.
    what exactly would you consider a raw WPA that can break a non-mage attacker?

also....after speaking about the negligible effects of CS and WTs against HA/rogue, would you expect AMs to run homes or TDs rather than homes? I was thinking more on the lines of 2 raw tpa + CS + 10-15% WTs.

Post Fiend
    You implied that you were relying on wts and CS for your thievery defense, so I pointed out that a halfer would ignore those as they get no losses on you. 3 raw and wts is also wrong though, its too much for thief def but not enough to switch to tds and op.
    I implied nothing of the sort....can't give away all my secrets:)
    3 tpa is just enough, your land goes up as you attack, your tpa falls, as well losing theives doing basic ops.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by EdibleUndies View Post
    what exactly would you consider a raw WPA that can break a non-mage attacker?

also....after speaking about the negligible effects of CS and WTs against HA/rogue, would you expect AMs to run homes or TDs rather than homes? I was thinking more on the lines of 2 raw tpa + CS + 10-15% WTs.
    2 raw wpa + good channeling sciences would be enough for the basic spells, but would suggest trying for a 3 if you can.
    CS+WT is meant to slow them down, their still gonna break through, but having damage control is what it's all about in my books.

Post Fiend
    the best thievery defence is to chain the half/ro...

Thread Information