Thread: 2Active players look for a Kingdom

2Active players look for a Kingdom

Hi, we are two active players from GMT +8, here are our following requirements,

1) The kingdom must have at least 22 players. We hate joining kingdoms that have less than 18. Experienced it, hate it.

2) The kingdom must have wars. We love wars, whats the point of playing when theres no war right?

3) We dont like to use IRC. Pimp is okay, but i dont like IRC. Its just too old school for me.

Here are the things we can do,

1) Login at least 4-5 times a day. We love Utopia so we can login that amount of times on our smart phones per day.

2) Hybrids or full attackers. We wont mind playing either. I know alot of people love to play T/Ms, so we will support from the attacking side.

3) We listen to instructions in war. I know Utopia is a team-based game, so we are willing to follow.

4) We need two(2) invites

The above is negotiable. If you are interested. Please do PM me here or email me @ Gmail
    chokingonfunnybone@gmail.com.

Hope you see you soon! (:

Hi I sent you an email about our KD if your interested. Thanks! BTW im from stoners. I emailed you so lets get in contact sometime. I told my king to email you.

we only have 18 kd mates sum had left 4 personal reasons but we do like ta war,yuh sound like one us we hate irc we use pimp nd msn.If intrested hit me up at emmigurl14@hotmail.com

Thread Information