Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Elit I'm going to assume you know exactly why those 2 Rage provs were deleted. Of course you can't always control the actions of every player in your kingdom, but it's still part of the responsibility of running a kingdom. I also highly doubt Versace acted alone on that.
    shows you really don't know anything

lol riiiiight
    S E C R E T S

lol riiiiight
    why would we even concern about rage, sanc or anyone from abs we see them a farms?

no one other kingdom this age was to get 25* let alone on a regular basis. Activity and player base alone you guys weren't even on our radar

I like to post
    Elit I'm going to assume you know exactly why those 2 Rage provs were deleted. Of course you can't always control the actions of every player in your kingdom, but it's still part of the responsibility of running a kingdom. I also highly doubt Versace acted alone on that.
    What i know is Rage got 15 provs from ex KD secret and 2 from provinces was deleted. When you have over 50% from kd acc from ex-kd secret chances to get loss 2 from them is decent, but person with serious mental problem decide to make story how they share his acc info 10 ages ago with his leaders from his old KD and how this leader play in Dreams and he loged them and delete both acc. For begin i don't think chances is high ppl to keep same user/pass after merge with new kd from his old when they shared his acc info. Second wen this ha-pend was short before ABS Start his lame GB and Rage did huge soldiers feed to his cow, its look alot more logic some one to loged them both for send solds to cow.
    More or less no one from us can prove what really happened but fact is rage get deleted 2 provs for login via proxy, and we get 1 deleted for multie. Another fact is ABS again reported second KD wen cant beat it 1vs1. Its normal practice for ABS past 50 ages.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    why would we even concern about rage, sanc or anyone from abs we see them a farms?

no one other kingdom this age was to get 25* let alone on a regular basis. Activity and player base alone you guys weren't even on our radar
    Your ignorance is glaringly bright on this matter.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    What i know is Rage got 15 provs from ex KD secret and 2 from provinces was deleted. When you have over 50% from kd acc from ex-kd secret chances to get loss 2 from them is decent, but person with serious mental problem decide to make story how they share his acc info 10 ages ago with his leaders from his old KD and how this leader play in Dreams and he loged them and delete both acc. For begin i don't think chances is high ppl to keep same user/pass after merge with new kd from his old when they shared his acc info. Second wen this ha-pend was short before ABS Start his lame GB and Rage did huge soldiers feed to his cow, its look alot more logic some one to loged them both for send solds to cow.
    More or less no one from us can prove what really happened but fact is rage get deleted 2 provs for login via proxy, and we get 1 deleted for multie. Another fact is ABS again reported second KD wen cant beat it 1vs1. Its normal practice for ABS past 50 ages.
    Oh where to start....

1. Not even CLOSE to 15 of the accounts from Secrets that Versace knew of are still playing, even if they are they certainly weren't in Rage, lol. I think there were 6 Secrets players in Rage this age. The fact that they are still original accounts from several ages ago means nothing more than that they have been traded legally anytime they moved kingdoms, which is no grounds for deletion.

2. Pre-Age, when we heard Versace was returning, Spheric and myself made a point to make sure former Secrets players had changed their passwords, because we knew she would try something shady like she did. It so happens that 2 nubs did not, and I'm sure you can guess which provs were deleted

3. Yes Rage got 2 provinces deleted, and you got 1 deleted. Guess which ones were reinstated?

4. I don't give a rat's ass about Abs, never have. In fact, I laughed at the fact that they GBd you and lacked the intelligence or balls to actually keep you down afterwards. If you weren't #1 they probably wouldn't have done it, which makes it all the more amusing that you recovered so well and regained that position.
    Last edited by DHaran; 17-07-2011 at 16:29. Reason: typo
    S E C R E T S

Your ignorance is glaringly bright on this matter.
    please tell us what you really feel

Oh where to start....

1. Not even CLOSE to 15 of the accounts from Secrets that Versace knew of are still playing, even if they are they certainly weren't in Rage, lol. I think there were 6 Secrets players in Rage this age. The fact that they are still original accounts from several ages ago means nothing more than that they have been traded legally anytime they moved kingdoms, which is no grounds for deletion.

2. Pre-Age, when we heard Versace was returning, Spheric and myself made a point to make sure former Secrets players had changed their passwords, because we knew she would try something shady like she did. It so happens that 2 nubs did not, and I'm sure you can guess which provs were deleted

3. Yes Rage got 2 provinces deleted, and you got 1 deleted. Guess which ones were reinstated?

4. I don't give a rat's ass about Abs, never have. In fact, I laughed at the fact that they GBd you and lacked the intelligence or balls to actually keep you down afterwards. If you weren't #1 they probably wouldn't have done it, which makes it all the more amusing that you recovered so well and regained that position.
    1. versace is a chick, what would she know about hacking accounts

2. versace played age 49 we just ghetto it out

3. i dunno maybe cuz abs cried to bishop and really didn't hear her side

4. i guess next age there will be another reason for gb

1. It's pretty easy when you know login info.

2. That matters why?

3. Bishop doesn't reinstate for ****s and giggles.

4. Doesn't concern me.
    S E C R E T S

1. It's pretty easy when you know login info.

2. That matters why?

3. Bishop doesn't reinstate for ****s and giggles.

4. Doesn't concern me.
    1. you do know sharing account info is a direct violation of code of ethic

2. it means she could have done it that age

3. bishop wasn't listening to reason

4. just pointing out

1. you do know sharing account info is a direct violation of code of ethic

2. it means she could have done it that age

4. just pointing out
    1. Well, USING the login info is anyway.

2. She had no reason to use the advantage while playing in a ghetto.

3. I'm sure.

4. k.
    S E C R E T S

We can conclude this easy, Dharan is a nub. There you go.

:_(
    S E C R E T S

If you are going to bring my name into this you had better make sure you know the facts SK.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Please ban DH
    Last edited by Bishop; 18-07-2011 at 09:49.

Thread Information