Thread: Utopia PIMP Problem

Utopia PIMP Problem

I just signed up to Utopia PIMP for the new age with my Kingdom. I mistakenly entered in my cell number in the contact list, and when I try to remove it and update it, it won't take effect at all. I can change my Nickname, Country which takes immediate effect but my cell number is still on. What is happening?

You get phone calls in the middle of the night--->>You get annoyed---> you leave the KD or you get used to it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    for Pimp support, you'd be better off reporting issues on their forums lol

Could you try replacing the number with x's or something instead of trying to remove it?

Regular
    for pimp help, your better off wishing on a shooting star. pimp blows recently.

To be fair, ST did just have a kid recently. That is to say, his wife recently gave birth to their daughter, so he's been a little busy lately, quite understandably.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordray View Post
    To be fair, ST did just have a kid recently. That is to say, his wife recently gave birth to their daughter, so he's been a little busy lately, quite understandably.
    I didn't say that it wasn't for good reason, i just said pimp blows recently. i read that he had a baby and I know that a child takes precedence over utopia, obviously, i just wish i had the knowledge to help out with it.

I tried replacing the number with other letters or x's and even n/a. But it doesn't change. I can add stuff but cannot take away. It looks really bad and I don't understand how you cant simply remove a text off a screen.

Also, Utopia PIMP Forums are down :(
    Last edited by HeLeX; 25-07-2011 at 04:29.

Thread Information