Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: UF News: EoA Article - NW/Land/Honour & War Wins Crowns

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    Thats not what I am saying, smart ass

I only restarted playing this game last year, after a very long break of approx 10 (maybe more, i dont know) years.
    Used to play in 'The Saints", if that rings a bell to someone. Even was in first members of an alliance we created, NH I think it was called.
    Almost dont remember anything of names or players, I just still see them in my MSN list (priit, dam0n, bowler,andrew,plot99, peep,kyawkyaw,...) but have no clue who they are anymore (but yeah, that is maybe conected to the name of the kd I play now with)

All to say, I know what it takes to play in top 10, but just saying that war wins is also an achievment without abusing.
    Try to be in a kd ranked around 50, and war equal kds without losing a war. Or achieve 8 war wins. Like that is piece of cake...I dont think so.
    Last edited by Surrakar; 24-07-2011 at 19:46.

Nation of Hope FTW !!!

All to say, I know what it takes to play in top 10, but just saying that war wins is also an achievment without abusing.
    Try to be in a kd ranked around 50, and war equal kds without losing a war. Or achieve 8 war wins. Like that is piece of cake...I dont think so.
    do you really know what it takes to play in top 10? and then you're comparing war wins is a more difficult achievement?

as a matter of fact age 49 we played half an age (week 6 to week 12) won 6 wars and were in top 50 and we did it with less provinces than most kingdom we warred with not difficult at all
    Last edited by silent_killer; 24-07-2011 at 20:08.

NH was purdy cute in their heyday.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Silent killer, man, where do I say that it is more difficult than land crown?

I am sayin war wins is not easy, thats not the same.

Are you a journalist or something, that you put words in my mouth that I am actually not saying?

And if you got 6 war wins in that period, fighting good warring kds fairly, good job.
    Last edited by Surrakar; 24-07-2011 at 20:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrakar View Post
    Are you a journalist or something, that you put words in my mouth that I am actually not saying?
    Actually he is a Utimes Reporter.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

What is an illegal bank?

Its a province run in an outside KD in ways that it is not allowed, with only purpose = resources. (multi)

Quote Originally Posted by Surrakar View Post
    Its a province run in an outside KD in ways that it is not allowed, with only purpose = resources. (multi)
    no thats a farm!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Yes, that would be a farm, not a bank.

Ok, an illegal farm then. (which makes no sence, as the main purpose is to steal cash from it, and they still didn't find a way to grow cash in a farm )

farm = a province used for getting resources from, be it gc, food, runes, honor or land. usually continuously and/or without fear or retaliation. can be inactive nublet provs, explorer t/m's, or someones multi farms.

thanks for the mention, <3 u all still (even phlayphlay & synti) ;] p.s. i only bounced once, has to be my bestest age ever.... if you count like a few weeks an age of course.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Pff clarey,

About that calling a few weeks an age: you played for like a quarter age with us, so effectively you would've bounced 4x at the very least :P
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

oh, gosh number 1. sim city lovers. the truth is this is war game. and to say that land is the most important thing or nw or honour is like to say instead of cooking in kitchen i will gather as much kitchen-ware as possible - its ridiculous. tho i can understand that really good players grows bored by limitations of game (not enough amount of players, not many kds are same strenght, repetitive nature of game). and also purpose of wars irl is to get more land, resources, and if you can get land in other way than warring then why not. and larger is better. sure sure. BUT to say - theres no chart for war wins in game so its not important - is sign that the love for this game has been lost.

oh, gosh number 2. fake wars. im afraid, that i lack the language skills to express my view on this subject as i could if i was a bit better at english - i will try my best. for example - there are rule about that only one account per email adress and other rule that one person can have only one account. ok, so if you want cheat you must do several things to bypass those rules. incase of fake wars - it is choice of desperated or arrogant kds - well fws can be used to gain some advantage, but theres nothing to bypass in fw scenario. then sending soldiers forth and back to deny attack also is cheating. if some one really would want to settle this fw illigalness madness they would just make rule that no third kd could attack inside war between two kds, and that no kd involved in war could hit outside the war, and that kds which would want pursuit their sim city life would get disadvantage from being in war - or just code it to work that way. just becouse some one thinks fw is illegal - even if its moderator or game admins - without right approach it will be still legal.
    about the stigma of fake warrers - well thats the community for - we know who fake wars. boohoo to them.

Thread Information