Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Advice on Build strat for Undead Tact

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    if you are being chained to 200 acres then every hit you make from then on out is probably going to be a suicide, either that or you release offense and you are good for nothing to your kd. and no, they didn't initially have the offense to break me 4 times each with 50% oversend, that was my offense Vs. their orc/cleric defense. if I go from 1k acres to 350 acres, and my max MO is 85k, the other kd has a larger province at 550-600 acres with 20k defense at home, i'm still quad-tapping all day long. So that's when you have to ask yourself, what difference does it make if your defense is 20k or 10k if the smallest provinces in the other kd can still quad you? if you screw up and you can't hit 4 times when you are priority #1 then that's less incoming land and only hinders your recovery. i'm a complete kd player, if the other kd wants to focus on me because my defense grows weak and my offense is rock solid then that's less hits on my kd mates, that's more time for someone else who is in a better position than me to grow and get a boost in war when we need it. I know you are an easier target without hospitals, my point is that a good kd is going to put 10 or 15 hits on you the first tick of war and at 900 acre average the end result is a quick trip to no defense.
    huh thats what happen to my kd one of the guys were tanking hit with almost no defend but he is able to quad tap each time and bring back 200+ acres
    so he grows 500 chain back to 300,500,300,500,300 it goes on and on and on ,
    thou it looks like it only works for undead cause of the no off lost...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthe13 View Post
    huh thats what happen to my kd one of the guys were tanking hit with almost no defend but he is able to quad tap each time and bring back 200+ acres
    so he grows 500 chain back to 300,500,300,500,300 it goes on and on and on ,
    thou it looks like it only works for undead cause of the no off lost...
    the way I see it you can roll over and release offense to save defense or you can be a thorn in the enemies side, make them waste the resources trying to kill you. i go for the latter.

if you had 15% rax and GS was it because the rest of the buildings was barren due to being completely destroyed by every wave on you?

had it made any difference if you had had 33% GS and 33% barracks from start before you got chained and kept those %s through the whole war?
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

our undeads all have 30% rax even when chain down
    they only rebuild the rex lol...

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post

@Bishop, obviously I know that activity doesn't = skill. I know the most important province to chain is going to be the one with the most offense that can inflict the most damage. I know that hospitals save your defense, i'm not retarded. I know they are not necessarily a bad thing to have, but they aren't essential. if you are a good, active player then the other kd will not stop hitting you until you are disabled and your defense is going to drop very fast. I wouldn't be so adamant about it but I was the second province chained in the last war and I was quad-tapping every time. if your enemy isn't worried about how much defense you have because they can oversend by 50% 4 times then hospitals are saving you from nothing. If your targets are undead with no hospitals then how are you choosing the best target? if it's by looking for the most skilled person and the line drawn is whether they are running hospitals or not then why would you hit them instead of someone easier to take down?
    You dont build them at the arse end of a chain though, that would indeed be pointless.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Dumb question - sorry, old player coming back after a couple years away. Why is WS during war a bad idea? *hangs head in shame*

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Incoming acres are the beacon of light for any chained prov and saves them from being unfunctional.

With WS, you have no incoming acres, and thus if you are chained, will be sore all over =\

Thread Information