Thread: Using your mulits to give buttons

Using your mulits to give buttons

how much does that happen in utopia?

it looks like the high flyers weak strategy

It's a very powerful strategy from the deepest pages of the Book of Secrets.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    If you think they are multis, please submit a report to the moderators. I am sure they will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom123 View Post
    how much does that happen in utopia?

it looks like the high flyers weak strategy

Post Fiend
    That happened to us. 2Kds 1 prov from each kept quad tap razing me after i was heavily chained from previous war (still in EoW ceasefire). So i reported the multi's and declared against the bigger of the two. The multi was deleted at the beginning of the war.
    Easy win for us

Regular
    how are you sure it was a multi and not just some idiot who deleted afterwards to sow seeds of destructo somewhere else?

Post Fiend
    because his prov disappeared and didn't show up in the news. Same with his/her other account in the other KD. He made it obvious to me that he was multi.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It's a very powerful strategy from the deepest pages of the Book of Secrets.
    reminds me of the age u multied in my geto and after i left, had sonata farm it :P

I'm officially not too sure what you're talking about.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    It could also be a coincidence that the same ghetto you played in with me, while you were also playing in Sonata, was farmed at the start of next age in oop war by Sonata. Either way I got no proof, but having spent an age there training noobs and turning a complete empty shell into smth that got 10ish ppl to irc and did 13 person waves without single trade, I felt very saddened when it took only 1 week without me for the kd to get tricked into war, get utterly farmed and disband as a result.
    Last edited by hint; 29-08-2011 at 12:14.

Since when is Pulse disbanded?

lol
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    lmfao
    #spankers

Thread Information