Thread: Intel ops

Intel ops

I'd like to ask how many thieves we need to send to get a highly accurate intels, this includes SoT, SoM, Survey and SoS.

I know that 20%+1 is good for SoM to get 3% error margin, but how about other ops?

tyvm

20%+1 is for all intel to be within that accuracy range, however SoM always has accurate troops away numbers, so you can use 10 thieves to get those numbers without losing thieves. So for an attack it's best to get a 20%+1 SoT then get a 10 thief SoM and subtract the troops out from the SoT totals to get the defense you need to break.
    S E C R E T S

thank you very much. this is a very important info :D

Is there a limit to inaccuracy on any of these? For example if I send .01% of my thieves on survey and it shows they have 0% of a building, I can still assume that is accurate, right? Or the same thing goes with a sos I can assume that a result of 1k bpa means they are a good learn target even though I sent .01%?

i think the range is 3-25% inaccuracy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    20%+1 is for all intel to be within that accuracy range, however SoM always has accurate troops away numbers, so you can use 10 thieves to get those numbers without losing thieves. So for an attack it's best to get a 20%+1 SoT then get a 10 thief SoM and subtract the troops out from the SoT totals to get the defense you need to break.
    Wait .. what?
    SoMs are 100% accurate???

ONLY the troops away numbers. DME, troops at home, and total defense at home are all still inaccurate like a SoT.
    S E C R E T S

yupe

Post Fiend
    didn't know that. so i never need to oversend in ambushes

Thread Information