Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Define: Warring Kingdom

Top kds will still war the ass of "warring kds" fact. They are just able to dice too and grow big and war other "dicing" kds that the "warring kds" avoid age after age.
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Enthusiast
    boring~ to me if u like war. u are warring KD. that simple.

Post Fiend
    A war kingdom is a kingdom that does not give a **** about all the lame ass fakewars, backstabbing, CF, vulturing (name it) that takes place in utopia. A good war kingdom does not want to be large, since they know 'top' kingdoms care about their rank too much and will refuse a war with any good kingdom. A typical 'top' kd can do 2 things after an encounter with a war kingdom: they will immediately flee in fake war because they lack the skill to play with more then 50 dpa, 1 tpa and 1 wpa. The second possibility is they get cocky and declare, as a result they get handed their asses back to them. @ mintime a typical 'top' kd will withdraw from war and post in these forums that they have done a 'tactical withdrawal' out of the conflict. The next step is growing and pumping in fakewars for weeks, and after reaching 250% size they will make sure they wave back the kd that has warred them. The age after they stay undercover until they are big enough to safely tag.

Now all stfu, gorash has spoken.

Enthusiast
    yawnnnnnn... warring kd is a warring kd. why we have to argue on this one?

Yeah.. "warring kingdom" is just a convenient label for a kingdom that has warring as top priority (as opposed to climbing networth/land/honor charts), mostly because they love the pain and suffering that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    .....A good war kingdom does not want to be large, since they know 'top' kingdoms care about their rank too much and will refuse a war with any good kingdom. .....
    lol - if staying small and bashing ghettos is the only way for you to play then cool. Name me the famous kingdoms and im sure 70% would of been a top land/nw kingdom at some point in their history.

size shouldn't be a matter (yes thats wat she said last nite!) - as long as you can do the business!
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 13-09-2011 at 15:45.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^That. Just because you aren't TRYING to grow, doesn't mean you won't grow.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    lol - if staying small and bashing ghettos is the only way for you to play then cool. Name me the famous kingdoms and im sure 70% would of been a top land/nw kingdom at some point in their history.

size shouldn't be a matter (yes thats wat she said last nite!) - as long as you can do the business!
    I see you did not notice I am being slightly sarcastic here ;) Second, if you are ranked between 1-10 in NW you can forget about warring. Staying 10-20 nw is wayy better for warring. Fact.

10-20 nw produces meaningless wars, and also the kds there just arent very good.

Enthusiast
    Men love war because it allows them to look serious. Because it is the one thing that stops women from laughing at them. ~ lala

ha ha, must be half the thread filled with troll spit again.

How I would define a warring kingdom? They play to war, they play to enjoy.

I disagree with people saying the 'best' kingdoms play in the top 10, its only in the way you define the best. I wont say those that play top 10 don't have what it takes to win wars, as I am quite sure they do. There is a lot more dimplomacy involved when being big, having a hard war in a bad time usually ends up in a big size drop that ends up being hard to recover from. Warring is a nice way to gain land, but also a nice way to lose it. ;)

I play in frEEakstyle, by some defined as a 'warring' kingdom. We do play solely for wars (wins) as a kingdom, goal is to have fun and uphold a nice environment for our players to try out new ideas, setups and tactical approaches. Whether we could manage playing top 5, I could not tell as we have not tried. If you were to ask me for my personal opinion whether we could be successful playing top, at this moment I would probably answer that question with a no. Solely for the fact part of our player base simply lacks a certain level of static activity (some might even lack the knowledge). I would probably even add that the amount support roles (t/m) as used in warring aren't the best approach when it comes to whoring.

I guess that us warring kingdoms just share different views on how you can play this game. I like to think there is more to the game then growing, waving, pumping and becoming number one. Both approaches have their fun sides.

Sir Postalot
    7 legit wars per age.
    Last edited by flogger; 17-09-2011 at 18:13.

Thread Information