Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decriminalizing Domestic Violence

my concern is how a delusional chronic habitual "truth stretcher" like yourself got licensed to take care of "troubled youth." Back on your meds Mr B? How many o f your multiple game and email accounts were hacked this week?
    Btw, how did that lawsuit for control of the alliance name work out?

Sad thing about the internet is the access is unlimited....

Enthusiast
    Mephistopholes this area is for RL political discussions. Keep it as that. If your going to go back to picking fights with me, then go somewhere else. In here, stay on topic

Forum Fanatic
    I see almost as many females brought in for domestic calls as males.Difference is the Males tend to beat on their Wives/Girlfriends,Where as the Women tend to beat on the elderly more.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    The person male or female who hit anothr would/could still get charged for assualt disorderly conduct disturbing the peace etc. Also city ordninances do not supercede state or fed laws. All this is doing is bogging down the state attorneys offices with more cases as the state can still file charges. Also note it said misdemeanor charges. How many DV assualts end with just a misdeamenor charge? I'd assume any assualt with bodily harm would end up getting a DV charge still as would using a weapon. So next time or beat cut yourself or say they used a wep. And or the person threatened to kill ya.

Regular
    Keyboard politicians? Legendary.

Enthusiast
    I just think they should increase the charge for assaults rather than decreasing or just brushing off the incident. which i've seen a lot of assaults or dommestic violance be brushed off as desturbing the peace.

By and large, the blame for such things could easily be passed to another subject.

The fact is that, by and large there are far too many laws that require enforcement at this point. It's extremely sad though, that when given the choice between getting rid of say, anti-drug or various traffic laws, they instead decide that it's time to throw assault laws off of the books.

Thread Information