Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Scripted Attacks lead to deletions

Post Fiend
    anyone who thinks this wasnt scripted provs needs to go play in traffic

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blizz View Post
    anyone who thinks this wasnt scripted provs needs to go play in traffic
    It is obvious that at least almost all of them were but I am pretty sure RRR RRR RRR was a legit player...she says she is anyways.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by macil22 View Post
    It is obvious that at least almost all of them were but I am pretty sure RRR RRR RRR was a legit player...she says she is anyways.
    Then why she dont say anything here? I'm sure having province around the same size of the biggest province in the server delete will make her angry.When mod said its a script province its like founding a killer with a murder weapon,something that cannot be denied.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dream2 View Post
    Then why she dont say anything here? I'm sure having province around the same size of the biggest province in the server delete will make her angry.When mod said its a script province its like founding a killer with a murder weapon,something that cannot be denied.
    I suggested that she post but she says she doesn't care enough to.

Now most people would care, most people as you say would be upset if they had a legit province that size and it got deleted but she doesn't and I believe her simply based on playing with her. She usually plays in a few different kingdoms per age, she could have a nice sized province in a half decent kingdom and decide to delete it in an instant just for the sake of trying out a new kingdom or new race/personality combo. I remember her telling me last age she wasn't sure if she would continue playing this age. She says her goal this age was basically to try half/merch to see if she could keep up with top provs for the first few weeks while playing in a ghetto.

Now obviously I have no idea if she did something else that was against the rules that got her flagged or what methods admins use to determine if a province is 'scripted' or not. And I'm not disagreeing that there was some sort of obvious cheating going on by someone but lets say there were 50+ scripted provinces used to attack someone, it becomes immediately obvious right away what is going on, but then say a legit province sees the attacks and atakes advantage and makes a hit. Would that province automatically be assumed to be another scripted province or is there some way for the admins to tell the difference?

Post Fiend
    I suggested that she post but she says she doesn't care enough to.

Now most people would care, most people as you say would be upset if they had a legit province that size and it got deleted but she doesn't and I believe her simply based on playing with her. She usually plays in a few different kingdoms per age, she could have a nice sized province in a half decent kingdom and decide to delete it in an instant just for the sake of trying out a new kingdom or new race/personality combo. I remember her telling me last age she wasn't sure if she would continue playing this age. She says her goal this age was basically to try half/merch to see if she could keep up with top provs for the first few weeks while playing in a ghetto.

Now obviously I have no idea if she did something else that was against the rules that got her flagged or what methods admins use to determine if a province is 'scripted' or not. And I'm not disagreeing that there was some sort of obvious cheating going on by someone but lets say there were 50+ scripted provinces used to attack someone, it becomes immediately obvious right away what is going on, but then say a legit province sees the attacks and atakes advantage and makes a hit. Would that province automatically be assumed to be another scripted province or is there some way for the admins to tell the difference?

I take it you dont even know what script is.I dont want to explain here because maybe it will encourage more people to run it. But, having a script province is like catching a murderer with a murder weapon, mod can see the script easily when they check it. You play the game, so you should know how hard it is to get big and have the troop to protect the acre, unless she is cheating there is no way she not angry.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dream2 View Post
    I take it you dont even know what script is.I dont want to explain here because maybe it will encourage more people to run it. But, having a script province is like catching a murderer with a murder weapon, mod can see the script easily when they check it. You play the game, so you should know how hard it is to get big and have the troop to protect the acre, unless she is cheating there is no way she not angry.
    lol if only you knew her. I don't believe she would be very angry, maybe a little bit but not enough to start venting...especially if she feels it would be pointless.

As far as the scripts go...yeah I know what a script is, but no I have no idea what the admins see or what indicates someone is using a script. The only thing I can guess is they see very precise patterns of behavior that occur always at the same times. I'm only bringing all of this up cause I asked her if she used any cheats, scripts, multis etc and she says no. Yeah she could easily be lying but I see no motive to lie after the fact, especially if she doesn't care enough to post and is probably quitting the game anyways at least temporarily. Anyways if Bishop insists her province was scripted then I will take his word for it since he is in a position to know, I just wanted to make sure he has a way to verify whether an individual province was actually scripted and not just assumed to be scripted because it took part in those attacks.

For what it's worth this is basically what she had to say about it.

*edit*
    Last edited by macil22; 16-11-2011 at 20:38. Reason: she asked me to remove it

Regular
    macil22 your a f*cking idiot if you believe anything your spamming, or your the loser who wasted your time to do the bounce waves with all this sh*t your spamming here. If you truely believe anything your posting, or that RRR RRR RRR RRR wasn't the one controlling the multis (while it was a scripted / proxied account, this was told to you by the admins of the game dunno how its so hard to grasp that) then you need to take a real deep breath, and jump off a bridge and do the worlds gene pool a favor.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chandler View Post
    macil22 your a f*cking idiot if you believe anything your spamming, or your the loser who wasted your time to do the bounce waves with all this sh*t your spamming here. If you truely believe anything your posting, or that RRR RRR RRR RRR wasn't the one controlling the multis (while it was a scripted / proxied account, this was told to you by the admins of the game dunno how its so hard to grasp that) then you need to take a real deep breath, and jump off a bridge and do the worlds gene pool a favor.
    Wow, I hope the mods will ban you for your lousy post

And I am not spamming anything and I wasn't involved either. My province was 525 acres OOP with 20k offense, I wasn't even looking at the top charts.

And if you took the time to read what I have been saying then you would see that I am not denying that the province was scripted or proxied, or that there was something that obviously warranted it being deleted. I AM questioning whether or not she was the so called "mastermind" behind what happened. And only because of the circumstances...ie what the player is telling me personally and the fact that I know her from a previous age. If it was your friend you would probably be puzzled as well.

Regular
    i would not, i understand common sense and would see that your so called "friend" is lying to you about not being involved when clearly so much points to her being involved, but im also smarter then a 4yr old.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chandler View Post
    i would not, i understand common sense and would see that your so called "friend" is lying to you about not being involved when clearly so much points to her being involved, but im also smarter then a 4yr old.
    Yes, I'd say you are closer to the 5 year old range, congrats

Post Fiend
    lol if only you knew her. I don't believe she would be very angry, maybe a little bit but not enough to start venting...especially if she feels it would be pointless.

As far as the scripts go...yeah I know what a script is, but no I have no idea what the admins see or what indicates someone is using a script. The only thing I can guess is they see very precise patterns of behavior that occur always at the same times. I'm only bringing all of this up cause I asked her if she used any cheats, scripts, multis etc and she says no. Yeah she could easily be lying but I see no motive to lie after the fact, especially if she doesn't care enough to post and is probably quitting the game anyways at least temporarily. Anyways if Bishop insists her province was scripted then I will take his word for it since he is in a position to know, I just wanted to make sure he has a way to verify whether an individual province was actually scripted and not just assumed to be scripted because it took part in those attacks.
    [/I]
    I dunno about utopia but in another online/browsing game, when admin/gm/mod patrol and saw an account that have script or bot that particular account will be ban/delete/frozen without notice they dont even need ppl to report it. Ppl can argue whether they play multi or not but they cannot do anything if their account found using script or bot.

FBI goes into safehouse and kills 50 taliban. Intel provided by CIA. CIA cannot divulge intel or intel source but assures us it was for the wellbeing of the rest of us. Who draws the line between talibans and the rest of us who are "good"?
    I understand Bishop's dillema, but i think more transparency is needed in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by shizumuka View Post
    FBI goes into safehouse and kills 50 taliban. Intel provided by CIA. CIA cannot divulge intel or intel source but assures us it was for the wellbeing of the rest of us. Who draws the line between talibans and the rest of us who are "good"?
    I understand Bishop's dillema, but i think more transparency is needed in this case.
    saywut? This is now the "war on terror"?

How did i miss the bit about RRR RRR etc from macil22 :/

That prov was dirty - there is absolutely no doubt about that. The deletions in chandlers kd had 0 to do with scripted provs.

"I don't using multis or proxies to benefit myself or something"
    Liar.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by shizumuka View Post
    You watch movie and western drama too much. Lets just say you know right away the province is script just by log in the account, its super obvious and you should have no doubt about it.Try watching asian drama for a change, its all about love and determination no terror and non exist conspiracy.
    Last edited by dream2; 15-11-2011 at 01:17.

Thread Information